• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

whats for dinner?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Giant Gamba Prawns - yesterday in "our" Italian Restaurant where we are regular guests

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
And believe me dear friend - it was!!!! Normally I don't take pics from my meals - but this was looking sooo good and not only looking but the taste was overwhelming. And you must know, I'm a big fan of sea-food. But not - so very pity - my BF. He finds sea-food disgusting! Is anyone here who will understand that????

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
And believe me dear friend - it was!!!! Normally I don't take pics from my meals - but this was looking sooo good and not only looking but the taste was overwhelming. And you must know, I'm a big fan of sea-food. But not - so very pity - my BF. He finds sea-food disgusting! Is anyone here who will understand that????

Since I'm also a big sea-food fan (OK, not everything maybe - I've never managed to handle oysters..., but almost everything else! And fish, of course - ah, sooted salmon, incredibly delicious with baked potatoes and lots of vegetables!) I don't think I'll be able to understand your BF anymore than yourself. But as they say: everything can't be perfect always everywhere. :thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Normally I don't take pics from my meals

:eek: Camera eats first! Nowdays, taking selfie is not the trend anymore but taking food photo is! :p /joke/

I'm a huge fan of seafood too! :pP And especially love to try new things...

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
:eek: Camera eats first! Nowdays, taking selfie is not the trend anymore but taking food photo is! :p /joke/

I'm a huge fan of seafood too! :pP And especially love to try new things...

I've deserved the bitchslap! :blushing: But sorry it looked so good and smelt much better - I'couldn't withstand. :p So please I beg your pardon - it will never happen again ---- but, if ......?????? :p

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've deserved the bitchslap! :blushing: But sorry it looked so good and smelt much better - I'couldn't withstand. :p So please I beg your pardon - it will never happen again ---- but, if ......?????? :p

Ah, c'mon, we'll love you anyway, always, forever!!! :-*:-*:-*

mssmoker

Reaction score
Gnocchi with sugar and cinnamon

Ingredients (serves 6):
Dough for gnocchi
180 g butter
2 spoons of cinnamon
2 spoons of sugar

Preparation:
Cook the gnocchi in a pot plenty of boiling and salted water and when they rise to the surface, drain them with a slotted spoon.
Serve them hot and flavouring with softened butter and cinnamon, previously mixed together in a bowl.

pointguy36

Reaction score
Gnocchi with sugar and cinnamon

Ingredients (serves 6):
Dough for gnocchi
180 g butter
2 spoons of cinnamon
2 spoons of sugar

Preparation:
Cook the gnocchi in a pot plenty of boiling and salted water and when they rise to the surface, drain them with a slotted spoon.
Serve them hot and flavouring with softened butter and cinnamon, previously mixed together in a bowl.

For dinner??? This sounds awesome but for dessert or a sweet snack! Unless you are carbo-loading for a marathon... :)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
For dinner???

Why not!? Is it dessert, is it dinner? I don't know, but I love anything sweet. Perfect idea for those days when cooking dinner after work seems impossible. ;)

mssmoker

Reaction score
It's a typical dish from the Veneto region, my dad used to cook it for the two of us the few times my mom wasn't there ... he didn't know how to cook ... it was the easiest thing to do ... it reminds me of him.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's a typical dish from the Veneto region, my dad used to cook it for the two of us the few times my mom wasn't there ... he didn't know how to cook ... it was the easiest thing to do ... it reminds me of him.

It's great to have something to remember Mom or Dad if they are gone - and if it will be only a meal he she or he has made! :thumbs up:

mssmoker

Reaction score
Dad died 20 years ago, but mum is still alive... she's 89 years old and she still lives alone ( we can't stand live together :) )
But sometimes we have a dinner together: from time to time with Gnocchi with sugar and cinnamon :)
Thanks!!