• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's your favorite part of a man?

bigblue212

Reaction score
Heads, shoulder, knees, toes, I feel like I can find something sexy in every inch of a man. What are your favorite body parts? Post your picks! My top four are:

4. Some tree trunk thighs:
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=AGylqi_qMM0rMlmm)original_648154522.jpg

3. A chiseled, muscular back
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=AWd3SElS6Z1qGth4)original_648154732.jpg

2. Some hairy pecs:
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=F1FHtuRGLfuwVSld)original_648391742.jpg

1. But there's nothing I love more than a juicy bubble butt :p
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=LS4rrF-2k1Qqrygr)original_648148542.jpg

Bonus points for being as specific as possible, and post a pic so we can appreciate it too!

mattsmith

Reaction score
I'd have to go with his chest and shoulders. I don't like overly muscular guys, but if his shoulders are broader than his hips, I can forgive a lot. I also love a guy in underwear, as long as it's underwear that flatters his body.

vincent

Reaction score
there is nothing hotter than the lust in his eyes. i go with eyes :)

dale72

Reaction score
It's all about the ass for me. -- big, round and beefy... mmmm.

anarren

Reaction score
Biceps, pits, thighs. Oh yeah, it's good if he's got a face too ;-)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hairstyle, eyes, hands ..... and a black three-day-beard -:)

tonib

Reaction score
I like a sexy pelvis line with a nice treasure trail leading me to the goodness below!

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
There are many people who are only interested in one part of a man, this part;
Which is fair enough when for some men that is all they have going for them. But my maiden name is not Knavs and I have more noble tastes. The most important part of a man for me is his heart.

The size of one is usualy inversely proportional to size of the other. If his heart is true, not much else matters.

letterer

Reaction score
I love cock, I mean that's my absolute favorite part, but it may be an obvious answer. So I'll say that the most erotic part of a man is his tongue. I love french kissing, it makes me so hard and horny I downright need to make out every time I have sex. Also, you can kiss while sharing a cock with a 3rd guy, or kiss with cum in your mouth...it's so fun.

clemh01

Reaction score
The most erotic part of any person is his or her brain. It is the quality of the person, the attitude they have and their self perception and the way they treat others that makes them attractive. They could look like Frankenstein's monster but if they have a gentle soul and are kind, confident and carry themselves well, they're still sexy. I'm not saying that looks (and dick) don't matter, they do, at least in the short run but if they have the personality of a troll even though they look like an angel, the attraction will not last.

letterer

Reaction score
The most erotic part of any person is his or her brain. It is the quality of the person, the attitude they have and their self perception and the way they treat others that makes them attractive. They could look like Frankenstein's monster but if they have a gentle soul and are kind, confident and carry themselves well, they're still sexy. I'm not saying that looks (and dick) don't matter, they do, at least in the short run but if they have the personality of a troll even though they look like an angel, the attraction will not last.

You might be right...it all starts with your mind, doesn't it? The sexual things I can think of get me so hot and bothered...!

JayR

Reaction score
f2d32069b3c772d38cfbec660475d7fa.jpg

I adore men's hands, especially with many veins :heart:

bear_m

Reaction score
I agree with the personality, brains etc.

Chest - including six packs and big bellies (disclaimer health is important but I like either way) and although smooth is nice, hairy, light, clippered and Gorilla

Penis - yeah sorry but of course not crucial.

Face especially if facial hair.

But legs, hairy, thick are best.