• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Who get Kinect and Fable 3

Stevo17

Reaction score
I have just got Kinect and it bittiant and Fable 3 too

Does anyone have them

nikon5241

Reaction score
I've got Fable 3 but after playing it two or three times I'm glad I didn't splurge and get Kinect. Not that I'm a big fan of going back to older versions, but I honestly didn't like Fable 3.

paladino

Reaction score
i`m just waiting for the pc version of fable 3
(shame all sites list it as TBA)

itsnoteasy

Reaction score
Thinking of getting some kinect for my Xbox but I want to make sure it's worth it first!

LPfan

Reaction score
I have both FABLE 3 and the KINECT.

Fable 3 is good, but I liked Fable 2 better, which changing how you look depending on what attacks you do. In Fable 2, ranged attacks increases your height, melee increased your physique, and magic gave you some kinda aura around your guy. Fable 3, you don't have that. I DID like how co-op you can actually see the other person's character. That was a plus. Still alot of screaming annoying kids on there. Why parents give their 8 year olds headsets? I will never know.

ANYWAYS, the Kinect is actually alot of fun. KINECT SPORTS is the best SO FAR, at least from what I played. It's the only game I actually played on the Kinect, which ALOT of people love it as well. There's a free add-on for the game as well, but I forgot what it was. Lol.

I read on another website that since the Kinect takes pics of you while playing Kinect games, which the Kinect will ask you if you want it to do so and send it to MS (Microsoft), people were working out naked infront of it. Lol. I can imagine their reaction, both the user and the people working at MS. Lol.

I hope this was at least SOME help. I got the KINECT for $100 online, which it comes with ONE game with it, which I have yet to play myself.
ALSO, people asked me about this MANY MANY MANY times, but you do NOT need the newer 360 to use the Kinect. Someone keeps telling people that you need the new 360, and it's a lie. If you hear someone tell someone or you that, drop kick them FFS. Lol.