• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

who is the cutest gaytwink?

Quietus666

Reaction score
I love many twinks :D for example Sonny (don't know his surname) is cuuuuuuuute. he's from some british site, I think. (he once did a scene with Clayton Kole).
I also like Kevin Nash from H0m0em0; he is really sexy =D even though I think he's not very handsome :D just sexy :D shame he hasn't done any new scene recently :/

shit, every great twink I start to like stops doing scenes the moment I start to like him :D

Baron V.

Reaction score
Brent Corrigan and Cameron Lane have to be my faves!!!

Absoluti69

Reaction score
OK, I just HATE the adjective "cute" when applied to almost anything. The most athletically beautiful: Klark. The most conventionally beautiful: Ton. The "cutest": Mike18. Yes, Ton has his drawbacks, including ridiculous fetish nonsense, but you must admit you'd stare at him, tongue slavering, if you spied him, even with a speedo on, on a public beach. Mike18 is bisexual at best, yes, but he does a great job at acting out the homosexual gobbling and cumbath thing. Others: Well, hundreds, at least. A few: Danil (TBC+TBF), Jenya (straight, but a homosexual-attractive posing genius), Ivan (DB and BoyBox and others... so unpretentiously sexually-powerful), Sammy Case, Terence, Vova (Alexei Smirnov and TBW stalwart), Andron, Sergik, Slavka, and Blagoy (DutchBoys). Many more, but this post is already too long... Good topic, however.

joen24

Reaction score
To quote Maria in the Sound of Music:

favtwi.jpg

;)

D

diklik

Most of the boyz currently out there in videos are good looking and very fuckable. However if I had to pick a fav, it would probably be Tommy Anders (18Boys, SpankThis, etc.). I would love to make him my bitch, he is so spunky and alive with energy, not passive as so many others seem to be. Other than Tommy, maybe Kyros Christian if his partnership with Dillon Samuels ever fades away. Kyros is another power bottom kinda guy who excites me.

travieso94

Reaction score
WOW!!! Jesse Starr is very, very cute!!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::pP:pP:pP:pP:pP

Here is what 8Tby has to say about him:

* Height: 5'6"
* Weight: 125
* Waist: 26
* Ethnicity: American
* Hair Color: Brown
* Eye Color: Green
* Cock Size: 6"
* Orientation: Gay
* Role: Bottom

Super Twink Jesse Starr, Exclusive to 8Tby (Hx), can only be described as insatiable. Perfectly, naturally smooth, a great performer, ready and willing and always horny. Jesse can get into some of the greatest positions and loves sex and filming.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::pP:pP:pP:pP:pP
125lb?????:no::no::no::no:
maby 90-110:thumbs up:

peepeep

Reaction score
Anybody know if Aaroncute (AKA Moyak / Lucky) is in straight vids?

And where to find them?

L

loveless92

Christopher Robin from homoscene
1528875.jpg

He's the one with the blond/pink hair. So hot.

joen24

Reaction score
Anybody know if Aaroncute (AKA Moyak / Lucky) is in straight vids?

And where to find them?

Yes, there is at least one (g00gled this):

Don't know if it's on here...
:thinking:

ggold

Reaction score
Marat for sure, Tori Andrews, and Damien Lucas.