• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

WTF is happening??

clemh01

Reaction score
It appears the same problem happened in the full movie forum but it was three full days worth of posts. There is a gap in posts from 9/5 at about 5 am to this morning at 8:31 am. I know there were many posts in the full movie forum because I downloaded some yesterday and Monday.

AlSun

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Don't panic. ;)

You surely noticed that the forum has been down or has been working very slowly a couple of days ago.
The tech guys have been working on some issues which caused the forum not running smoothly and having some downtime.

Today it's similar. If you notice a post/thread which shouldn't be in public and/or be removed please report the post with the red triangle symbol.

There will be some posts missing then pop up again from time to time. I'm sorry but so far I can't tell at which point it will work as usual and if there will be missing posts in the end or not. The tech guys are working on it as quickly as possible trying to avoid posts getting lost along the way.

Thanks! :)

Hyp

Director of Mergers & Acquisitions
Reaction score
I have discovered that if you have an old post that has your original title, but the content is someone else's, there is a fix to get it back.

If you edit one of these posts, the actual information will be your original post with links to images, etc all intact. Just edit the post, make a minor change and then save it and the post will be restored to its original form with the correct information.

T

takeitall456

Forums reports are checked and sorted on daily basis. We're all really sorry for the inconvenience caused by servers issues. Be sure techs, admins and mods are working together to get things fixed ASAP.

Hyp

Director of Mergers & Acquisitions
Reaction score
Here's an example:

in this post, you'll see the title is "Nude Wrestling" but the image
is of Germany. And while they may wrestle in the nude in Germany,
that wasn't the image from my original post.

Now, if I edit the post, look what it shows...

Yep, it's the actual information and correct image links
for Nude Wrestling! All I would need to do is make a
minor change and then save the edits and the post
will be restored to its original glory!

And, hey, we could all use more nude wrestling...

T

takeitall456

Please feel free to use the report button about wrong links/titles/forums so we can work and fix it.

pete123

Reaction score
definitely some weird behaviour these last few days, trust it ll be sorted some time
this is really on of the best forums around imho.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here's an example:

in this post, you'll see the title is "Nude Wrestling" but the image
is of Germany. And while they may wrestle in the nude in Germany,
that wasn't the image from my original post.

That was my pic of a german town - interesting that it seems to swap our content - some of my posts were replaced with your clips

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mmm even though I have been logged in a few times on the 9th, 10th & 11th and have posted pics etc the message today says

Welcome back, slimjim, there have been 630 posts and 73 threads since your last visit at 11:20 AM, 09-09-2019

and most of what I posted has been wiped so looks like my GH keeps getting "wound back" to around mid-day on Monday the 9th

I wonder what it will say tomorrow - todays log out time or will it roll back to Monday again?

Last edited:

DBOL777

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The ownership said the forum is stabilzed on new servers and any minor glitches the staff will be removing if reported...I want to thank the many members who have taken the time to report issues so we can deal with them as well as possible...It is unfortunate that many members work posting was wiped out but all we can do is work together with the membership to keep the forum running as well as we can..

Dbol777
Admin

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes it all looks a lot more stable this morning. I logged in without any problem and it looks like the "clock/calendar" is back to normal as well. Many thanks to the techies for sorting it, I'm guessing there was a lot of head scratching and swearing!

there have been 135 posts and 33 threads since your last visit at 11:43 PM, 09-12-2019

……………………… ………………….. …………………….. …………………………

If I can take the opportunity to re-post the excellent advice from Hyp :applause: :applause: to rectify posts

If you find any of your posts are scrambled with someone else's then the answer is to hit the "edit" button then the "save" button and you should find that your original post has returned. I used it last night on several of my own posts.

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
Yes it all looks a lot more stable this morning. I logged in without any problem and it looks like the "clock/calendar" is back to normal as well. Many thanks to the techies for sorting it, I'm guessing there was a lot of head scratching and swearing!

there have been 135 posts and 33 threads since your last visit at 11:43 PM, 09-12-2019

……………………… ………………….. …………………….. …………………………

If I can take the opportunity to re-post the excellent advice from Hyp :applause: :applause: to rectify posts

If you find any of your posts are scrambled with someone else's then the answer is to hit the "edit" button then the "save" button and you should find that your original post has returned. I used it last night on several of my own posts.

Excellent tip. It means people who were affected can much more easily restore their content.

Let's hope no more issues. :praying:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
It looks like there are still some posts from 9th Sept that are scrambled into other members posts - see above for Hyp's solution - but other than that things are running well. :):):thumbs up::thumbs up:

Last edited:

Lamicheval

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hello,

I don't know if it is only for me or for all members. And I also don't know, if it belongs to the same problems like here explained. If not, I can open a seperated thread also, if necessary or wished, please tell me. :thinking:

In the last weeks I don't get to see "new postings". If I (re-) open threads after some days, there are no visible new postings. Before I saw on the first site "go to the first new post" or similar called and the color of the thread changed from blue to orange. Now, since a few weeks, I don't get to see any signs of new answers in any thread. I missed some answers or replied long time later because of this. :blushing:

So is this something new for the staff or a known problem?

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,

I don't know if it is only for me or for all members. And I also don't know, if it belongs to the same problems like here explained. If not, I can open a seperated thread also, if necessary or wished, please tell me. :thinking:

In the last weeks I don't get to see "new postings". If I (re-) open threads after some days, there are no visible new postings. Before I saw on the first site "go to the first new post" or similar called and the color of the thread changed from blue to orange. Now, since a few weeks, I don't get to see any signs of new answers in any thread. I missed some answers or replied long time later because of this. :blushing:

So is this something new for the staff or a known problem?

So...

What normally happens is:
-Threads with new posts (since your last visit) are highlighted in bold (and icons are highlighted in orange).
-You click highlighted threads and see new posts (made since your last visit).

Can you clarify, is it only the blue-to-orange icons that are affected, or are threads with new posts also not highlighted in bold?

I don't have this problem anyway. All seems fine.

I would suggest you try the following:

1) Logout and log back in.
2) If that doesn't produce a change, try logging in using a different browser, or better yet a different computer (and make sure you clear cookies if you have logged into GH on that browser or computer before -although be aware that cookies for other sites may be deleted also!).
3) Report back here if the above made any difference.

Also, let's see if anyone else comes along in the next few days and says they have the same issue.

By then we should have a better picture of the issue and can contact an admin with more specifics.

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
It looks like there are still some posts from 9th Sept that are scrambled into other members posts - see above for Hyp's solution - but other than that things are running well. :):):thumbs up::thumbs up:

I notice at least one post that disappeared but has not been restored yet. Someone replied to this post but that reply has vanished. There would have been no reason to delete the post as it was just a typical reply that you would expect. So I think it must be down to the malfunctioning system.

Does anyone else notice posts that have not yet been restored?

Other than that, as you say, all looks well. :cool:

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I wanted to restore 3 lost posts I sent 09/09 and I could never find it. Then I reupload these posts as if it was the first time.

DBOL777

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
the forum was re-indexed by the ownership so probably best to repost things if hyp's edit trick did not work..

Lamicheval

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hello, Mardo!

Thanks for your reply! The funny thing was: after posting my question above, I found some threads, where the problem didn't showed up. They were highlited and bold and showed the "go to the ...". I think I didn't noticed them before, because I went over my statistics to the threads I posted answers. After I posted my question, I had a look over the forum a bit more generally and noticed them.

And more detailed to your questions:
- It was both, it was not highlited and not bold. And I didn't see the "go to the first new post" or similar.
- It was after logging out and logging in by the next visit also.

But it seems to be normal for me too. As I logged in today, I go to my statistics and all seemed to be okay again. The threads were highlited and bold and I could go to the first new post. So it seems it was solved through the re-indexing or whatever.

Anyway, thanks again for your help! :thumbs up: