• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Frottage and intercrural sex

Turtle2345

Reaction score
Has anybody ever tried either of these? If so did you like it?

I want to try them but my BF thinks that they don't sound very pleasurable.

Jase

Reaction score
Since I wasn't familiar with the second term, I had to preform an internet image search and had no idea that's what it was called. LOL

Many, many moons ago when I was young and in high school, my boyfriend and I use to do both of these regularly. We both seemed to enjoy ourselves, until we finally started going all the way with anal sex, and then there was no going back at that point. :)

dragonscub

Reaction score
The answer is the same as to almost any other question in the world: "it depends".

If either partner is totally hooked on the specific feeling of anal sex, any kind of frot activity is likely to disappoint. You are simply rubbing against each other in hopes of a "friction orgasm" - there is no sensation of penetration or immersion grip, as with anal or oral. Whether you can get off from this satisfactorily depends on several factors.

Very young gays or closeted married guys can easily get off from frot activity because they are so mentally turned on just by being with another man that ANY contact will trigger an orgasm. More experienced gay partners might find frot exciting if done at times or locations where full-on sex may not be practical (outdoors, in public places, in a car, while visiting friends or relatives, etc): in such cases, the thrill of getting off "inappropriately" can make frot seem hotter than it might at home. As the saying goes: sexuality is centered in the mind, not the genitals- if you're mentally turned on by a situation, you can get off from any activity.

My personal experience with frot has been mostly good. As I noted in a similar thread, I very much get off on "fake fucking": pumping between my partners butt cheeks (and vice versa). The intercrural form of frot you asked about is a different story: I don't care for that at all. My partner likes topping me that way, but I find it very uncomfortable: I need to press my thighs together very firmly to give him any sensation, he thrusts for a very long time, and the vigorous rubbing quickly becomes unpleasant for me because he has a thick cock and I am rather hairy. My thigh muscles often end up irritated, which kind of ruins the rest of my day. I have no interest in topping between anyone's thighs myself, either: that specific friction annoys me. But I'll happily thrust against anywhere else (chest, stomach, butt, leg, foot) ;).

Naturally smooth twinks or studs with no body hair would probably enjoy intercrural bottoming much more than I do, and a top who is less demanding of thigh pressure would likely be more fun to accommodate. The face to face aspect of intercrural is quite nice, and the only reason I put up with my partner's occasional requests for it. Watching his expression as he nears orgasm almost makes my discomfort worthwhile.

Last edited:

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
I had to look up "intercrural" too. :D

Yes I've done that a few times, though not lately. Usually it has taken the form of me being the one "penetrated". A couple of times it has arisen because I was on top of the other, he had his penis between my thighs and was clearly intent on inserting it into my arsehole, and me not wanting to do that, rather than say "no thanks" I would reach around and move his dick so that he was effectively fucking my thighs and my arse cheeks, rather than the hole. I would squeeze the glutes together as they did so. They seemed to find that pleasurable, a couple of them said it was as good as a real fuck, and one guy actually thought he was fucking me proper, so I must have done something right!

Jonny

Reaction score
I had to search for both terms. lol :blushing: