• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The River Boys : Chapter 1

matb

Reaction score
A dream story of an older man who meets a group of teenagers on a naked weekend by the river.

Disclaimer: This story contains romance, male erotic imagery, nudity and adult and teenage sexual acts. If stories like this offend you or is illegal for you to read because of your age or the area where you live in, please leave now. All characters are original and owned by the author and should not be 'borrowed' without permission. Note that the use of the term ‘boy' indicates a young man and in no way refers to a child.

Chapter 1 – The Dream starts

Peter tossed and turned in bed, unable to get to sleep. It had been a hard day and there was too much stuff running around in his head.

Eventually he decided to use a trick he had used before when he couldn’t sleep.

He began to think about the River Boys, a fantasy dream he had used before when he couldn’t sleep and it would be worth visiting again. Maybe this time he could take the dream a few steps further.

He took a sip of juice from the glass next to his bed and lay back to begin dreaming.......

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Peter gazed out at the view of the river before him and smiled to himself. Five glorious days away from the city and wonderful weather to boot. In some ways he was glad that his friends had all cancelled at the last minute for a camping trip to celebrate his new job.

It was a good thing that he had got the extra dry ice to keep the food cold, otherwise it would have gone bad in this hot weather with only himself to eat it. He had bought food for all six of them, and as usual he had bought too much. He would be having chops and sausages to eat for a week to come.

Never mind that he thought to himself, as he stripped off his shirt and lay back to enjoy the sunshine. Julia Fordham was singing softly on his iPhone playing though his new portable speakers. He felt good. Peter closed his eyes and wondered if he would have the energy to go down to the river for a swim.

It was his dream, so of course Peter decided that he was a bit younger than his actual 55 years – he settled for 45 - and he also had a nice flat stomach. The tan he could work on in this lovely sunshine. Never mind that it was actually snowing in north London where he lived. In his dream he was in the countryside, somewhere near a lovely river, where the water was so clear you could almost see the bottom.

Now back to the dream......

Sounds of boyish laughter woke Peter from his slumbers. He sat up to see what was going on. He looked over to the river where he thought the laughter was coming from and saw a group of youngsters playing around in the water.

‘Damm,’ he thought at first, and then realised that they were all naked. Even though he couldn’t see that much from this distance, they all looked to be in good shape.

‘This could be fun,’ Peter thought to himself.

Just then he noticed one of the boys walking towards him. He was wearing shorts but no top and seemed quite hesitant in his approach. As he came closer Peter could see that he was probably about sixteen or seventeen and very well built. Not heavy, but well defined. Like a swimmer. Certainly someone who played sport and was fit. Very fit, and very good to look at.

“Um...., excuse me sir. I hope we are not disturbing you.” The lad put his hand forward as he approached. “My name is Derek and I’m here with a group of friends having the long weekend away in the country.”

Peter stood up at this well mannered and friendly approach and took the boy’s hand.

“Hi, my name is Peter. Nice to meet you Derek. It’s no trouble at all. I’m here on my own also enjoying time away from home and the lovely weather.”

The baggy shorts the boy was wearing hung low on his hips and gave a tantalising view of what lay beneath. He had those muscles along the sides of his stomach that stretched down into his groin. ‘What are they called?’ he wondered. Whatever they were called they highlighted the strong physique of this boy and he looked wonderful.

He also had a sweet treasure trail of light brown hair that stood out against his otherwise hairless upper body in a way that almost made Peter gasp. He quickly lifted his eyes to look Derek in the face as he waited for him to speak again.

The lad smiled and his shoulders seemed to drop down a little as he apparently relaxed.

“We got worried when we saw you here and were concerned that we might be disturbing you. The thing is...” He stammered a little and then carried on.

“We sort of took a bet that.... that we would spend the weekend not wearing any clothes, and this seemed the best place to come. We didn’t think anyone else would be here.” The lad blushed a little as he said this, but kept his eyes on Peter.

“Wow!” Said Peter with a little chuckle. “What a great idea. I never did that when I was your age. It sounds like great fun. Thank you for your concern, but you don’t have to worry about me. I don’t mind and I certainly won’t tell anyone. The fact that you came to talk to me makes it much better anyway, so thank you for that.”

“I’m so glad” said Derek, his smile broadening and lighting up his whole face. “I’m glad now I came up to talk to you, you seem like a nice friendly guy.”

‘You’ve no idea how friendly I’d like to get,’ thought Peter to himself as he looked at the beautiful young man standing before him.

“Our tent is down there near the river so we shouldn’t bother you,” said Derek, pointing to where they had dumped their gear rather haphazardly on the ground. Peter saw how their clothes were scattered around as the boys had obviously ripped them off in their eagerness to start their naked weekend.

“I had my camper van parked there last night and it wasn’t very pleasant when the wind came up in the evening” Peter explained to him.

“I suggest you move your stuff up here, otherwise you may find it gets uncomfortably cold in the night, especially if you are not going to be wearing any clothes. I won’t mind and will enjoy the company.”

Peter turned a little and gestured to a spot nearby. “This would be a good spot. I promise not complain about any noise,” he said with a smile.

“That sounds like a good idea” replied Derek, giving another smile, “and thank you for the tip. I’ll go back to the guys now and we’ll move our stuff up here later. Thanks again.” He turned around and started walking away.

“Before you go Derek,” called out Peter.

The lad turned around and faced Peter. “Yes sir?” he queried.

“No need to call me that. My name is Peter. That’ll do just fine.” He smiled again to let the boy know it was okay to relax.

“I just wanted to ask you a little about your group. Where are you guys from and how old are you?” He wanted to make sure he knew at least something about these boys, especially if they might be underage.

“Oh! That’s all right,” answered Derek, walking back and sitting down on the grass next to Peter’s chair. “We all go to Barnet College in north London. Do you know where that is?”

He lay back on his elbows, legs stretched out and apparently quite relaxed.
In reality, Derek’s heart was pumping fast as he thought about what was happening. Here he was talking to a total stranger about spending the weekend with his mates in the nude!

Although he was usually quite comfortable talking to adults, and this guy seemed very friendly, it was still an unusual situation to say the least. If he started asking lots of questions it might spoil everything. He knew they weren’t doing anything wrong, it’s just that older people can be so unpredictable.

He looked up at the older man a little nervously.

Peter looked down at the young man stretched out on the grass beside him and revelled in the sight. He smiled again.

“North London, eh? That’s where I live. I’ve never been inside the college but I’ve certainly heard about it. How long have you been there? asked Peter.

“Oh, this is the first year for all of us,” answered Derek, slightly relieved at the older man’s smile. Maybe he wasn’t going to be difficult at all.

“So how old are you all then?” asked Peter, keen to find out if there was going to be any problem with him being around a group of naked teenagers.

“I‘m 18 and I think the others are all about the same. Except for Ryan who had his birthday last week. He’s just turned 17. They’re really cool guys. We all met at the college and just got on. We all live locally too which makes it easier to meet up.”

Peter relaxed as the boy carried on talking about his group of friends. At least there weren’t going to be any problems on the age front, at least as far as the boys were concerned. How they’d feel about being around an older guy while they were all naked was perhaps another matter, but in the meantime Peter was going to enjoy the view.

He turned his mind back to what the boy was saying and interrupted his monologue. “You seem to have a really good group of friends. You’re lucky to have that. And, you’ve picked a good weekend to be out in the countryside.”

“Yeah, I know. Isn’t it great?” answered the boy, feeling relieved that everything seemed to be okay. “Thanks Peter, I’d better get back to the guys and let them know you’re okay with us having our fun.”

With that, Derek turned and walked back down the slope to the river.
Peter watched as the sun played on the sweat glistening on Derek’s muscles. He really was a very attractive boy. ‘Young man!’ Peter corrected himself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anonym zu www.gayauthors.org/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1464

Last edited by a moderator:

shammy

Reaction score
Looking to being a very interesting story, hope you can post the next chapter very soon :)