• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Chris' Sex Adventures Pt 2

Do you like the series so far?

• HELL YEAH! It's hot as.

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Its pretty good. I like it.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Nah I don't like it. Not my sort of thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its terrible. I hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

samboi91

Previously: Part 1

After sucking Adam off on his birthday, I had a craving to do it again a lot more. Luckily he was there to help. A few times a week I’d go to his place to hang out and he would let me suck him. He sometimes sucked me but was more interested in cumming down my throat. I didn’t mind though. I loved sucking him off and always took care of myself later on. Sometimes when he would be asleep, I’d do it again.

I would slowly move his covers down, revealing more and more of his toned body. We worked out together when we would go to his place. He had a gym set downstairs to use before we would both become horny and have to go to his room.

I would keep moving the covers down until they revealed his semi-hard cock lying on his stomach. He slept naked every night while I liked sleeping in my boxers. I would touch his cock, pick it up slowly and lower my mouth around it, making sure he doesn’t wake up. I’d suck his cock and feel it grown to its full hardness in my mouth. Sometimes he would wake up while I was sucking him and I would feel is hand on the back of my head, pushing it down to take all his cock.

He would face fuck me for ages, making me take every inch before blowing his load down my throat. Sometimes, he would make my lay on his bed, kneel over my chest and keep making me suck his cock while I felt over his sexy body. Then when he was about to blow, he’d pull his cock out, jerk himself off, blow in my mouth than force is cock back in for me to suck him dry.

Being with him like this was so hot for me. But I wanted to try more with him. Little did I know at the time, I would get to. About 6 months after our first sexual encounter, we were both working out in his gym. I was doing bench presses while he spotted me. We both worked out in out shorts so we could see our muscles when we would use weights. No wonder we were so horny all the time.

During my third set on the barbell, I noticed a bulge starting to appear in Adam’s pants. We looked into each other’s eyes and I knew it was about time. But this time, instead of heading up to his room, He pulled his cock through his pants while still standing over me and placed it at my lips. I opened wide and took it into my mouth. He grabbed the barbell for support and started fucking my mouth as his balls hit against my face. He pulled his cock out, held it up and put his balls at my mouth.

“Suck them for my bro. Feel my full nuts in your mouth.”

I sucked them, one by one, feeling them in my mouth while he moaned. He took his balls back out and replaced them with his cock again. While he fucked my face, I reached both hands around and grabbed his ass. It felt rock hard and toned. I kept grabbing and squeezing it.

“Woah man. Don’t get too attracted to my ass. No way am I letting a guy stick his dick in it. Yours on the other hand…”

He pulled his cock out, wet with my saliva, and walked to the side of me. He told me to stand up while he examined my ass, feeling how toned it was. In one quick move, he pulled my shorts to my ankles before taking his own off. Getting onto his knees in front of me, he sucked his fingers. He took my cock in his mouth and sucked it slowly. His hand touch my ass again and his finger pressed at my hole.

I moaned as he slid a finger in me, slowly moving it in and out. Another one slipped into my hole. It hurt a little but felt so good. He kept fingering and sucking me until he took my cock out of his mouth, took his fingers out and stood up.

“Fuck you’re tight man. Have you ever been fucked before?”

“Nah I haven’t. You’re the only guy I’ve ever sucked too.”

“Geez man. Well you’re gonna get fucked today. That ass is so tight. I can’t wait break it in.”

Before I could respond, He was already running up the stairs. I stood there, completely naked with a hard on, waiting for him to come back. When he came back, I could see him stroking his cock. It was slick and shiny with lube. He was holding the bottle in his hand. He walked past me and laid down on the bench, holding his thick cock in the air.

“Ride my cock, buddy. Then you can decide how slow you want it to slide in.”

I walked over to him and put one of my legs over him so I was standing above his cock. I put my hands on his defined chest for support as I lowered myself onto his cock. I felt the big head push against my hole as it started to slide in. The head pushed passed and the pain hit me.

“AHH FUCK!”

“It’s ok man. Just relax. Stay like that and let the pain go.”

I did as he told me and the pain started to go. I lowered myself further onto his cock as it slid inside me. It felt so good. We both let out a moan.

“Fuck man. Your tight ass feels so good. Ride my big dick.”

I started moving up and down his cock as it filled me. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting slowly into me. Both of us were moaning before he grabbed my head and kissed me. It was my first kiss and it was amazing, getting fucked by my best mates 8 inch cock while his tongue explores my mouth. He let go of my head and noticed that my cock had been leaking precum that pooled between his abs. He wiped it up with his fingers and sucked on them, enjoying the taste.

“Stand up man. I want you to lay down on here.”

I obeyed him and slid his cock out of me. It made me feel empty and I wanted it back in me. He stood up while I took his place. He moved around to my legs and lifted them with his muscly arms. His biceps bulged as he put my legs onto his shoulders and grabbed my hips. Sitting on the bench with his cock pressed at my hole, he started to push in. I was thankful it didn’t hurt as much this time. It just slid inside me.

He began to rock, making his cock slide in me. It felt great having it back in my ass. He started thrusting a bit harder so I grabbed the barbell to hold me there. He pushed my legs forward a bit, making my ass lift up so he could thrust deeper. He began to thrust a bit harder which was starting to hurt.

“Adam. Stop. Its starting to hurt.”

“Fuck no man. Your ass is feeling great wrapped around my cock. I’m gonna fuck you so good.”

He grabbed my ankles and started thrusting hard and deep. I moaned louder than ever. Part because of the pain of his thick cock pounding me, part because of the pleasure I was getting of him taking control and fucking me.

“Fuck yeah. Take my big dick. I’m gonna blow deep in you man.”

He fucked me so hard. All I could do was lay back and take his cock in me. I closed my eyes and moaned.

“Fuck yeah Alex.”

Alex? He just moaned the name of another mate of ours. That must be who he had sex with. He told me he tried it with another guy who taught him how to deepthroat. It must have been Alex. Alex was the same age as us. He was musclier from all the working out he did. His biceps were huge and he was a typical Jock.

I laid back, enjoying Adam pounding my ass until I felt something touching my lips. I opened my eyes to see a huge cock at my lips. Above it I could see his face. It was Alex. Adam didn’t mistake me for him, Alex was here.

“Open your mouth Chris. Adam told me how good of a cocksucker you are and I got to see it first hand at his party.”

Alex must have caught us at the party. I found that really hot. All I could do now was open my mouth and let him in. He had a huge 8.5 inch cock, as thick as Adam too. He wasted no time in forcing his whole cock down my throat. Adam slowed down his fucking while Alex slowly thrusted into my mouth.

“Yeah I invited Alex over when I went to get the lube. He was watching us on my birthday. After you went to bed, he was stroking his cock on my bed. I got my second present when I sucked his dick and he came down my throat.”

I could tell Adam was getting turned on by this. He started thrusting more into me. I could feel his cock get even harder before he started moaning. He came so deep inside me, I could feel every shot. He pulled his softening cock out of me and started walking up stairs. Alex pulled his dick out of my mouth and walked over to my ass. He lifted my legs, bent down and saw Adam’s cum dribbling from it. He started to lick it up and stick his tongue in my hole. It felt great. I moaned loudly as he took every drop.

“Fuck that tasted good. Now, how about you get on your knees and service my cock.”

He stood there, pointing at his throbbing dick. It was so hard, you could see the veins sticking out. I was on my knees sucking him off in seconds. I alternated between sucking his dick and sucking his balls. He loved this. I felt a hand on the back of my head. It grabbed my hair and pulled me off Alex’ cock. It was Adam. He grabbed my head and forced his cock in my mouth.

“Watching you suck Alex’ massive cock has got me all horny again. Suck my cock bitch.”

They both took turns using my mouth as I obeyed everything they wanted me to do. After a while of sucking them off, they both stood over me jerking themselves off. I was laying back stroking my own cock, watching these two muscled studs stroke their own dicks. Alex was the first to cum. His load was huge. He shot all over my body and stood there, stroking the last drops from his cock. Adam began shooting not long after. His cum mixed with Alex’.

They both laid next to me, licking the cum off my body while stroking my dick. I moaned as their tongues caressed me, licking over my nipples, pecs and abs. Once all the cum was gone, Alex started sucking my cock while Adam sucked and licked my balls. I was in heaven before I began to shoot my load straight into Alex’ mouth. He swallowed it all in one gulp and kissed Adam.

“Fuck you taste good man.” Alex said.

After that encounter, our gym sessions became hot. I saw less and less of Adam after a while. He got too busy with everything. But Alex was always there. He was always horny and I sucked him off every time he told me to. We even went to the toilets at school so I could give him a blowjob during lunch breaks.

Those 2 are the only sexual encounters I’ve had up until now. We still see each other every now and then but we finished school so it was kind of rare. Now it’s harder for me to find sex which just leaves me getting hornier and hornier all the time. Just a few days ago I accidentally walked in on my brother in the shower. I was so horny at that point, I had to run back into my room to whack off. All I kept thinking of was my brother.

Last edited: