• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Chris' Sex Adventures Pt 3

Who's your favorite character so far?

• Chris

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Ryan

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Adam

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Alex

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
S

samboi91

Previously: Part 1 Part 2

I closed my eyes tighter, holding the image of my brother in the shower, rubbing soap over his muscular body. I stroked my hard cock faster, using my other hand to hold up my shirt at my chest and rub over my body while I lay on my bed. My cock had grown over the 2 years to a nice 8 inches. It would still be smaller than my brother’s though. Seeing him in the shower, his would have been 7 inches while soft.

I’ve never jerked off over Ryan before but seeing him like that, I would have done anything to suck that big cock. I pulled my cock faster, feeling my climax build. I lifted my lower back off my bed and shot my warm load right onto my abs as I felt it dribble onto my pecs. I sighed and laid back down, reaching for my towel next to my bed to clean myself up. After that, I thought about Ryan more and more during my jerk off sessions.

Two weeks after I saw him in the shower, I was sitting on the couch next to him, watching the TV. It was a fairly hot day so both of us were just lounging around in our boxers. He was flicking through the channels faster than we could see what was on. Stopping on one of the channels, there was a show with women lifesavers that had big boobs.

“What’s this shit?” I said to Ryan.

“Oh that’s right, you’re a queer. You don’t like big tits.”

“Fuck you Ryan.”

“Yeah I bet you wish you could.”

He playfully punched me in the arm. I swung a punch back but he pushed my arm away and pushed me onto the floor. I landed on my back before he jumped on me, sitting on my chest and pinning my arms down with his legs.

“Get the fuck off me Ryan.”

His crotch was right in my face and the button on his boxers was open. I could just see his soft cock inside them.

“No way little bro. I’ve got something in mind for you.”

I thought he was going to beat me or something. He reached into his boxers and pulled his cock out.

“I saw you watching me in the shower. And when you moan my name during your jack off sessions, you should be a little quieter. I thought you might like this though. Why don’t you wrap your little lips around your big brothers big dick?”

Before I could say anything, he grabbed my head and shoved his cock in my mouth. Instinctively, I started sucking. I could feel his soft cock start to harden. It was growing big. I didn’t think I could fit it in my mouth but Ryan kept thrusting. Once he was fully hard, his cock was down my throat. Looking into his eyes, I could see that he wanted this bad and he was going to get what he wanted.

“Fuck little bro. Suck my dick good. I’m amazed you could take it all down your throat. You can take my 9 and a half inches any day. It’s thick isn’t it?”

I muffled a ‘yes’, making him moan as he felt the vibrations go through his cock. He took his cock out of my mouth and stood up. Still standing over me, I looked up at his huge, hard cock and muscled body while laying there, still trying to figure out if this was real or not.

“You’re mine now Chris. I bet you’ve been wanting my dick for ages. Now it’s yours but you better not tell anyone.”

He took his boxers off before sitting down on the couch with his legs slightly spread open and cock resting on his right leg. He looked relaxed.

“Well what are you waiting for? Get on your knees and service my cock.”

I took my boxers off, releasing my hard cock before getting on my knees between his legs. I picked up his throbbing dick and jerked it slowly while I sucked on his balls. He was moaning so loud, pushing my head into his crotch. I kept sucking and licking his balls until he let go of my head. I started sucking his cock slowly until he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed my head down on it. It slid into my throat.

“Yeah take my big dick. Swallow it all. You’re gonna take my load.”

I knew I had no choice, I was going to swallow his load. He thrusted into my mouth. His massive cock had my mouth open as far as it could and my jaw was hurting. He grabbed my head from both sides and, while still keeping his dick in my mouth, stood up. He started forcing his cock in and out of my mouth hard while he had control of me. I could feel the veins with my tongue and his dick hardened like steal.

“Fuck yeah bro. I’m cumming down that tight throat of yours. Get ready for my big load.”

I felt every shot as his cum poured down my throat. I swallowed every drop of it. He let go of my head, pulled his cock out and sat back down on the couch. As I got up and started to walk to the bathroom, he stopped me.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

“I was going to go to the bathroom and jerk off.”

“No you’re not. Just because I came, doesn’t mean I’m finished with you. Get back over here and sick my dick until it’s hard again.”

My throat was sore from him face fucking me but I still wanted him. I sat next to him on the couch and bent down to his, once again, soft cock. I licked all the way up the shaft and took the head in my mouth. He moaned while I licked and slowly sucked his cock. I could feel it getting hard again in my hand. It was so thick and so big. Once he was fully hard again, he stopped me from sucking him and told me to go get the lube. I went into my bedroom to get it and when I came back, he was laying on the couch, stroking his cock.

I took the top off the bottle and poured some lube into my hand. I bent down to start rubbing it over his cock before I felt his lubed finger press against my hole. I let out a moan as he slid his finger inside me. He fingered me with 1 finger before adding another.

“You like that don’t you?”

“Yeah. It feels so good.”

He slid another finger in me as I moaned louder. Once his cock was fully lubed up, he pulled his fingers out of me.

“Sit on my cock and ride me. I want it deep in you.”

I positioned myself on his cock and started sliding it into me, feeling it stretch my hole like never before. Once the head popped inside, the pain hit me.

“Fuck it hurts. Ryan, I can’t do it. You’re too big.”

“Shut up and take my dick little bro. I’m gonna fuck you.”

His cock slipped out of my ass I stood up and got off him.

“It hurts too much Ryan. I can’t take it.”

Ryan jumped up and stood in front of me. He looked angry. He really wanted to fuck me. He looked into my eyes for a second before smiling. I didn’t know if he was fine with not fucking me or if he was going to hit me. In one move, he grabbed me and had me on the couch with my arms behind my back and ass perked in the air.

“No Ryan. Please don’t. I’ll suck you off. You’re gonna tear me open if you try it.”

He didn’t say a word. He just lined his cock up to my hole and started pushing in. The pain was immense and just kept going as he pushed his massive dick in me. I was moaning loudly into the cushion of the couch until his cock was fully inside me. He stopped and held his cock in me. The pain passed and it became pure pleasure with his cock filling me.

“There you go buddy. Now you’ve got it all in you. Fuck you’re tight. I’m going to enjoy fucking this ass of yours.”

He started thrusting slowly. I could feel every movement his cock made inside me. I sat up onto my elbows while he fucked me, getting harder and faster. I looked behind me to see his muscles bulging from his body while he rammed his cock in me.

“Fuck yeah. Take you’re big bros cock. I’m gonna blow deep in you.”

He fucked me for a while longer before sliding his cock out and flipping me onto my back. He lifted my legs and rammed his dick back inside me. I let out a yelp then a moan. He grabbed my cock and started jerking me off while fucking me. His cock kept hitting my prostate which made me close to cumming already.

“Ryan I’m gonna cum.”

“Cum for me little bro. I’m close to blowing in you.”

He kept jerking and fucking me at the same time. My cock hardened and I was about to shoot until I felt his mouth wrap around it and take my load down his throat. I shot the biggest load into his mouth while he swallowed. My ass tightened around his cock and I knew he was about to cum.

“Fuck yeah! I’m cumming!”

He thrusted one hard, deep thrust into me and blew his second load, filling me. He was panting hard, sliding his cock out of me.

“Fuck little bro. That was hot. Don’t tell anyone though and you can use my cock anytime you want.”

He walked off to the bathroom to take a shower. He left the door open so I stood at the doorway and watched the water run down his body.

Last edited:

cut93550

Super Vip
Reaction score
Can't wait for more, love brother sex. I did mine once, and have had many jack off sessions thinking about that night. Only did it once but I would do it again if I could.

lncpx

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
This series is great, love Ryan :)

S

samboi91

Thanks Incps and Fusion. I just posted part 4. Hope you's like them. And cut93550, very hot. Maybe you should write a story. ;) lol.