• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Chris' Sex Adventures Pt 5

S

samboi91

Previously: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4

“Why is there a wet patch on your ass? You must have had a fun time.”

I turned around to meet my brother’s gaze. He was in just a pair of jeans. I couldn’t stop staring at him. I looked at his short, dark brown hair which was perfectly messy, his deep blue eyes which were just mesmerising, his bulging biceps, his perfect pecs, his toned abs which had a light treasure trail leading into his pants. Then I noticed the huge bulge going down the left side of his pants from his 9 and a half inch monster. The idea of Ryan being hard over me getting fucked started to get me hard too. He started walking over to me. At 6’3”, he towered over my 6’ self.

“So Brad fuck you, huh? Must have been pretty good. Was he better than me?”

I looked Ryan in the eyes, half scared, half aroused. Then I smiled.

“Yeah heaps better.”

I started laughing before Ryan started laughing too. He grabbed me and pushed me to the floor. We started wrestling. I was on top and pinned him down. I could feel his cock pressed against my wet ass through his jeans. He grinned at me and grinding into me. I let out a soft sign but realised, before it was too late, that I was letting my guard down. He pushed me up, onto my back and had me pinned. He held my arms above my head with one hand and started undoing my shirt. Once all my buttons were undone, he started running his other hand down my body.

“Looks like my little bro is getting pretty toned. Nice abs you’re getting there.”

His hand got lower until he started undoing my pants. While still holding my arms, he kissed his way down my body. I released little moans while his tongue explored my nipples and abs. He unzipped my fly and pulled my pants over my throbbing cock while he kissed and licked my abs. His tongue never left my body while he licked down to my balls then up the shaft of my dick. He licked over the head of my cock. My back arched and I moaned loudly.

“Ryan… please… I need you to suck it.”

I looked into his blue eyes while my cock disappeared into his mouth, then down his throat. I couldn’t stop moaning. He sucked my dick slowly, using his tongue to cover every inch. I could already feel myself getting close to cumming. Ryan let go of my hands as I grabbed his head and pushed him down onto my cock. I can tell he didn’t like to have my cock forced down his throat yet he didn’t try to stop me. He just let me thrust my throbbing dick in and out of his mouth.

“Fuck yeah. Suck my fucking dick big bro. Take it all.”

I kept thrusting deep into his mouth, knowing I was probably going to pay for it later. My load started to build up. My back arched and I started blowing deep into Ryan’s mouth. I could tell he was surprised by the massive load I was feeding him but he just kept swallowing every drop. Once he had drained by balls of everything I could give him, he sucked my dick a bit longer and licked the remaining cum from all over it.

He let go of my cock and moved up, laying on top of me, looking into my eyes. We were both panting hard. I could still feel his hard cock pressed against me through his jeans. I watched him move his hand down and start stroking it slowly.

“So you like to be rough, huh? I hope you can take as good as you give.”

Now I knew how he was going to get back at me. Before I could respond, Ryan flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my pants down to expose my ass. He started grinding his cock against my ass. I could feel the fabric of his jeans against my bare cheeks. I could hear his fly unzip before feeling his big cock between my cheeks.

“Damn, Brad really did a number on you. Your ass is so wet from his load. I’m not even gonna need lube for this.”

He started pushing his thick cock into my ass. I yelled in both pain and pleasure. It started sliding in all the way until every inch was in me. Ryan lifted my ass up for better support and started fucking me hard.

“Fuck yeah little bro. Brad’s cock must have been pretty thick to stretch you this much. But your ass feels amazing wrapped around my dick.”

“Hello?” A familiar voice called from the front.

Because we were only in the hallway, I knew the person was going to catch us in just seconds. My head was down and my teeth were clenched as my brother’s cock stretched me open. I looked up to see who was here and saw Brad standing there, rubbing his cock through his pants.

“Now this is a hot site. Older brother fucking younger brother. I just came over to drop off your phone which you left at my place. Didn’t expect to see this though. But while I’m here, I could do with a blowjob.”

Brad was still shirtless and rock hard while he walked over to me and stood with his crotch just inches from my face.

“Damn I love seeing you like this Chris. Your ripped, muscled brother fucking your ass while your face is just inches from my dick. How’s my cum feel is his ass Ryan?”

“It feels great. My cock just slips inside him.”

“I used his ass good. I didn’t even have to touch his dick before he was blowing everywhere. Then I had him suck my dick all the way home before he swallowed my load.”

“You love being used like that, don’t you Chris? Looks like you’ll probably blow again without me needing to wank you.”

Ryan reached under me and grabbed my cock. I really was going to blow from Ryan fucking me. I looked into Brads eyes and could see how much he wanted me to suck his dick again. I watched his hands as they unzipped his fly slowly. He reached in and pulled his hard cock out. My mouth opened to let his dick in. He started pushing his dick into my mouth, stopping before it reached my throat to allow me to lick all over it. He grabbed my head and pushed his cock down my throat before thrusting in and out. Ryan kept fucking me while watching me suck Brad off.

“That’s hot Chris. Sucking his dick like you suck mine.”

I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming. I needed to shoot my second load. Brad continued to thrust into my mouth while Ryan picked up the pace and fucked me harder.

“Looks like you’re gonna blow Ryan.”

“Yeah man. I can’t hold back any longer.”

Brad slid his cock out from my mouth and replaced it with his balls.

“Suck my balls while your bro blows deep in your ass.”

I did as I was told and started sucking. Ryan was moaning louder while pounding my ass hard. He started cumming deep inside me before it sent me over the edge and I started cumming a massive load onto the ground. Once Ryan finished pumping his load into me, he took his softening cock out of me. Ryan kneeled down next to me and kissed me deep. I could taste traces of my cum from earlier. We both looked up to see Brad staring down at us while stroking his still hard cock.

“That was hot. Now maybe you’s can do that around my cock.”

We both started working his cock. Sucking and licking all over his cock and balls. Ryan started sucking Brad’s cock while I sucked on his balls, rolling them in my mouth. Brad was in ecstasy. He grabbed my head and thrusted deep in me. Ryan sat next to me watching Brad force his cock down my throat. It wasn’t long before brad’s cock fully hardened and he blew into my mouth. Holding his cock at my lips, my mouth filled with his cum. I swallowed deep while he pushed his cock back down my throat.

“Fuck yeah boys. That was great. Hope you don’t mind me hanging out around here every now and then.”

After that, Brad was over constantly. We would sit there watching tv and I would catch him stroking his bulge. I’d be on my knees, sucking his cock so fast. When Ryan would join, we would try more things. I eventually learned double penetration from them both. It took me ages and hurt like hell but I got it in the end. It started to slow down a bit after a while. Well that was until I got a text from Adam.