• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

A Diffrent Kind Of Art...

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've been debating whether or not to post this here, but here goes...

My cousin is actually a world renowned artist (at least in his particular medium) that has been featured on the covers of dozens of magazines and won many prestigious awards. The reason I debated posting about it is because his chosen medium is somewhat controversial. He's a firearm engraver, one of only a handful of Master Engravers left in today's modern world of machine and laser engraving. So I hope you can overlook the fact he works with guns and simply appreciate the artistry and skill involved...

Walker Colt
This is an original, un-fired 2nd generation Walker Colt...

Colt Single Action Army

The Gambler

Dallas Safari Club Auction Rifle
This rifle brought in $57,000 at a charity auction...

Rifle for Juan Carlos, King of Spain

White And Black Knights 1911 Colts

Tatonka SAA

The Greatest Generation 1911 Colt

Holland & Holland .500 Nitro Express

Holland & Holland Boss 12ga.

Last edited:

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
My mom would love those. Also you have a talented cousin.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm really not a friend of weapons. But these, you have shown here, are not only weapons but as well a perfect work of art!!! Your cousin really is a great artist! I really fell in love with the TATONKA SAA!!! Please tell your cousin that he has created masterpieces - and that from me who hates weapons.

Last edited:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you. I guess I should mention that while guns are his claim to fame that's not all he does. A jeweler by trade, he has made may other pieces for the rich and famous as well as many world leaders. Queen Elizabeth has commissioned several pieces including a silver tea set and pope John Paul a silver platter.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you. I guess I should mention that while guns are his claim to fame that's not all he does. A jeweler by trade, he has made may other pieces for the rich and famous as well as many world leaders. Queen Elizabeth has commissioned several pieces including a silver tea set and pope John Paul a silver platter.

Wow - this will be my only comment. Great, Brmstn69 - congrats to this blessed artist in your family. You should show more of his work here.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow - this will be my only comment. Great, Brmstn69 - congrats to this blessed artist in your family. You should show more of his work here.

The problem there is that most of his work is private commissions and not for public display. I can only show what's in his public portfolio, and that's pretty much limited to guns.

He does however teach private classes on engraving as well as public tutorials and demonstrations on his youtube channel. I may post some of those sometime.