• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Another Wrestler Comes Out

jjjack

Reaction score

Former state champion Ohio State wrestler Mike Pucillo just came out. In response to the new Indiana hate law perhaps?

You have all my love and respect, Mike. What an incredible stud!

FUCK YOU, Indiana!

Last edited:

writerguyfl

Reaction score
FUCK YOU, Indiana!

While I understand the sentiment, I'm not sure it's fair to curse at an entire state. There are plenty of good people in Indiana who oppose the Religious Freedom Act. Mike Pence may have won the election, but 1,301,905 people still voted against him.

jjjack

Reaction score
While I understand the sentiment, I'm not sure it's fair to curse at an entire state. There are plenty of good people in Indiana who oppose the Religious Freedom Act. Mike Pence may have won the election, but 1,301,905 people still voted against him.

If you or anyone else lives in Indiana and is in the habit of casting votes in opposition to Red State Psychos, then with all due sincerity and no sarcasm whatsoever, I very happily bow down, kiss your feet, and thank you profusely. I'm not above groveling when it comes to my equality. Or is that an oxymoron? Probably so. Too bad it has to be that way.

In any case, it's time for Indiana to stop voting with the South. How did that come to be in the first place?

Perhaps one good thing that has come out of this flap is that Pence can probably kiss his presidential aspirations goodbye. His interview with George Stephanopoulos yesterday was one of the biggest jokes I ever saw. Pence was too embarrassed to support his own political crotch-rot.

From the Chicago Tribune:

Mike Pence does a favor for Republicans in 2016
By Jonathan Bernstein, Bloomberg News
Chicago Tribune, April 2015

Governor Mike Pence and the Indiana Legislature have likely done a favor for the Republican Party and its presidential candidates.

No matter what you think of Indiana's "Religious Freedom Restoration Act," which critics said would allow business to discriminate against gays and lesbians, the national backlash against it from business and other institutions shows how costly such actions can be.

Since all the 2016 Republican candidates lined up in support of the legislation, which was signed by a governor who himself is still a sort-of maybe contender for the nomination, why is it good for them?

They got an early reminder: The positions that play well in a small bubble of party politics and on Fox News may go wrong when the larger November 2016 electorate is exposed to them.

The only way a politician can get a party's nomination is to be fluent in the language the party speaks. For Republicans today, this means Christians in the U.S. are an at-risk minority, and Obamacare is to blame for rising health costs and lost coverage, and the economy is a disaster, and Benghazi is a scandal that has been covered up. And so on.

Those statements are false.

Any Republican presidential candidate who pointed any of this out would be out of contention in no time. But politicians who live in the bubble, and no longer even recognize that they're in it, also face a big risk: They lose track of the reality outside it.

Even if few people vote based on a single issue, perceptions of a candidate's extremism do matter in general elections, and social issues have been a minefield in recent elections.

Republicans are lucky that no one is going to remember the Indiana tempest by November 2016, especially now that Pence has called for changes in the law by week's end to appease critics.

Yes, the candidates still have to survive a nomination fight in which many activists feel the same way they did back when Ellen DeGeneres' sitcom was controversial. But they have to know when it's time to thread the needle between their campaign oratory and real-world policies.​

Last edited:

writerguyfl

Reaction score
In any case, it's time for Indiana to stop voting with the South.

I'm not from Indiana, but I am in the South. I can certainly understand the rationale behind calls for boycotts. However, I think that is the opposite of what should be done.

Boycotting an entire region based on the actions of elected officials sends the message that those in the minority are expendable. I've heard people say that those oppressed people should simply move to a state/region/city where they will have equality. But, that argument fails when you consider all the children who have no say in where they were born and where they live.

As of the 2010 Census, 24.1% of Indiana's population is under 18. That's 1,589,842 kids. What message does it send LGBT youth in Indiana if you say they aren't worth fighting for?

Instead of boycotting Indiana en masse, I think we should be supporting those people and businesses there who are fighting for what is right.

Anyway, that's my perspective. I appreciate that other's like yourself may have differing points-of-view.

Horsie

Reaction score
He is a brave man. In regards to Indiana maybe we should do both continue boycotting and supporting the people and businesses who are fighting for equal treatment for all.

jjjack

Reaction score
The "Other"

It’s like a game of chess, where the threat of an action turns out to be more powerful than the action itself. A surgically, or selectively, applied boycott was always at least implied, not a kick in the balls for everyone. No one was threatening the innocent hoosiers. Collectively, though, Indiana and a few other misguided states deserved a wake-up call.

In fact, it’s implied that in-state consumers can implement a surgically applied boycott. Obviously, they’re not gonna boycott every single business---that is, unless they’re planning on eating dirt casserole for every meal until the boycott is over.

As for out-of-state businesses, they are in a slightly different position. Either they’re going to invest in the state or they’re not. For them, if they allow the threat of collateral damage (i.e., against innocents) to become a dealbreaker, then no form of protest or activism would be possible or effective in the first place.

In the meantime, most of the tighty-righty presidential candidates are still aligning themselves with the garbage legislation that BEGAN this whole kerfuffle. The South (and the southern diaspora) make up the bulk of the nutbar conservative juggernaut in this country. They are the same old elements of the old Confederacy---sometimes dressed up in modern clothing, sometimes not. At least they rarely lynch anyone anymore. I’ll give them that. Emphasis on “rarely.”

Everyone in the U.S. and Europe knows which bloc of voters retards progress in the United States---on health care, on the environment, on hyper-nationalistic militarism, on our crumbling infrastructure, and on a million other issues that desperately need tending. They cling to their “slave mentality” economy and other ridiculous, unworkable dogmas. They have a perverse need to discriminate against “the other,” both as scapegoats and as the ultimate “losers” in their neo-feudalist economic schemes. First they targeted Blacks. Now they target Blacks, gays, and followers of Sharia law (LOL)---probably extraterrestrials too.

What the rightwing bloc of yahoos NEEDS is REFORMERS, not apologists. The dumbshits can’t even raise the minimum wage, which would be $20 per hour right now if it had kept up with inflation. And yes, they’re everywhere---in every state, not just Indiana and Arkansas. That’s basically what “diaspora” means. It’s like a rancid attitude that never entirely disappears or that resurges now and then---you know, like Puritanism.

It’s odd how more and more religionists are becoming the exact opposite of their own religious ideals. Perhaps it’s always been that way. Fiscal conservatives use social conservatives as a front. Otherwise, they would receive a radically diminished number of votes.

Last edited:

Nephlim

Reaction score
Im as surprised at this as I am with homosexuals in the MMA. These are athletic men playing a sport where they wrestle each other in attire thaat would leave them butt naked with one wrong tug.