• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Anyone else here a metal music fan?

let's climb too high
Reaction score
zdiesel, the Scorpions song was really surprising! I didn't know they had something like that.

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
Here's Ego Fall, I've been meaning to put it here ages ago when zortek mentioned this band

thanks whisper !! :) (you beat me to it - great metal from mongolia !! )

twisted machine (china - beijing) first track is a few years old, second from 2010

yaksa (china - mainland, not sure which city)

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
thanks whisper !! :) (you beat me to it - great metal from mongolia !! )

You're welcome ;)
I liked that Yaksa, sounded and looked good (mmm, that hair...)

And now, here's Barathrum :devil:

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
living colour - one of my fave bands ever... great playing, intelligent lyrics...

cult of personality, one of the all time great riffs, solace of you is a song that makes me melt.. i could go on and on but wont :)

(and how corey glover didn't overheat performing in a wetsuit never ceases to amaze me)

alexmmh

Reaction score
HELLO again friends...!!!! Its a pleasure be here with you. How can i forguet Living Colour???:thinking:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Thank you for our little metal family here keeping the thread alive ;)

Here some videos I found today, basically choosing randomly those who looked interesting. Using this method I have found so many good ones :D

I started with searching videos from Gallhammer:

From there I found Cadaveria:

Theatres des Vampires got my attention:

Even Vast? Let's see...

hmm, another Nightwish-wannabe?

All right, I could go on and on, there are so many interesting ones. I'm not sure if any of those would become my favorite, but the search continues ;)

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
@ whisper, seems like cadaveria might have been a good discovery :):)

@ gtsrulez, couple of bands new to me i have to check out, love the folk metal sound :):)

U

upforair

How have I missed this thread?! Great job whisper! Lots of interesting/some unexpected offerings here. Myself, I tend to be drawn to noise & experimental genres but metal & crossover subgenres makes up a large chunk of my daily listening. Some clips:

Ildjarn (pretty much the best):

Burzum (divisive pile of controversy)

The Hanatarash (Japanese noise, classic live clip...no instruments):

Whitehouse (elitist weirdos, not 'metal', not for everyone):

Arckanum (lo-fi forest type):

More later. U

U

upforair

Sorry also:

Drudkh (Black metal from the Ukraine, better of the 2000s):

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
welcome to the fold upforair :)

keep 'em coming !!!

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
to zortek: yep, Cadaveria does sounds interesting

And looks like we have new members to our metal family (I would not had guessed that my question about metal fans would grow to this :D), welcome gtsrulez and upforair :D

201_Nemi_hevi_pose.jpg

I'm quite sure that I haven't posted this:

U

upforair

Thanks zortek, whisper!

Seems to be a lot of classic metal interest. Here is one of my favorite early 90s classic metal-influenced bands (given its 1993 I imagine its classic too, ooof):

Same year as above, a planet away:

I'm still not sure how I feel about these clips, anyone else? Hip camera work:
Via Brooklyn:

Via Brooklyn Part 2:

U

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
hibria - from brasil ... love this band...great voice :):)

laiceps

Reaction score
\m/ big fan of metal. Favorites are from the old school florida death metal scene. Death, Nocturnus, Cynic, but really any metal i love

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Since I'm awake already, before the dawn, I thought I'd share the music I'm listening at this moment: Before The Dawn ;)