• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Anyone else here a metal music fan?

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
I prefer something a little bit different, e.g. like this:
http://anonym.to/?http://vimeo.com/30615389
:p

Wow!! Thank you glupieslowka, that was completely new for me and loved them immediately. This was one of the reasons I started this thread; finding something new and there has been so much good music from all of you. Thank you all :heart:

And then something for today ;)

Now, this will be the first and the last time I will post anything from Lordi, but today they are quite suitable here ;) Besides I like that girl's "happy ending" :devil:

glupieslowka

Reaction score

Wow!! Thank you glupieslowka, that was completely new for me and loved them immediately. This was one of the reasons I started this thread; finding something new and there has been so much good music from all of you. Thank you all :heart:

The pleasure is mine, Whisper ;)

I'm into j-Rock and J-Metal, so following this way I'd recommend something a bit "heavier" and darker, but also played only by women :) :

Hope you like it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
@ whisper ... enjoying Before the Dawn :thumbs up:

@ glupieslowka ... welcome and thanks for posting Aldious .. love their album but had only found short promos on youtube ... great to meet another jrock fan. :thumbs up:

a new discovery of mine from japan ... Nocturnal Bloodlust (on the very heavy side) ... only a couple of singles so far (and no pv) .. but i am a big fan already :)

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
The pleasure is mine, Whisper ;)

I'm into j-Rock and J-Metal, so following this way I'd recommend something a bit "heavier" and darker, but also played only by women :) :

Hope you like it :)

I do love j-rock & j-metal, I'm especially addicted to Buck-Tick :heart::heart: But band with only women in it I've had known only one so far, Gallhammer.

Once again WOW!! Those women look and sound so good, I truly like them, so more please :dreaming:

@ whisper ... enjoying Before the Dawn :thumbs up:

a new discovery of mine from japan ... Nocturnal Bloodlust (on the very heavy side) ... only a couple of singles so far (and no pv) .. but i am a big fan already :)

Before the Dawn is so good, I'm glad you like it :D
And oh my, Nocturnal Bloodlust sounds good!

Now, I can't believe how I haven't posted more from these guys:
Shade Empire

glupieslowka

Reaction score
@ zortek I have to admit that you won't find Aldious' PV's on youtube, but there are three of them altogether on vimeo ;)
Two other of their PV's are:

http://anonym.to/?http://vimeo.com/29332254

http://anonym.to/?http://vimeo.com/29329850

Their albums, so far, are "Deep Exceed" and "Deep Exceed" ;)

@Whisper Shade Empire... now that is interesting :) Thank you :)
And something more from exist trace:
Their latest single, "the last daybreak" (it feels"lighter" than "resonance"):

Another one, "true:"

...and maybe something from the beginning of their career, "judea:"

Last edited by a moderator:

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score

This one I would rather forget for eternity:duh:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
@Whisper Shade Empire... now that is interesting :) Thank you :)
And something more from exist trace:
Their latest single, "the last daybreak" (it feels"lighter" than "resonance"):

Another one, "true:"

...and maybe something from the beginning of their career, "judea:

Looking good, sounding good, thank you so much :D

This one I would rather forget for eternity:duh:

That's why I said I'll post it first and the last time ;)

One of my personal favorites ;) :

More, please :D

Here something that I found recently:

jaxtonypiper

Reaction score
I was raised on rock and metal. Ozzy, AC/DC, GnR... stuff like that. I went thru a rap phase in my early 20's but fell back into metal and rock, later. Currently, I love stuff by Skillet, Garbage (still a hardcore Garbage/Shirley Manson devotee), Breeders, NIN... it's super difficult to find other gay rock fans. I've never been really into the Mariah, Celine, JLO music... I used to disavow the existence of Ga-Ga, but she's sorta grown on me.
Even now, I still prefer the grinding rock of System of A Down over pretty much anything done by the "divas" of music. I DO kinda dig Ke$ha.... she just seems so grimy and slutty... you know she would be a fun to hang with! LOL

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
it's super difficult to find other gay rock fans. I've never been really into the Mariah, Celine, JLO music... I used to disavow the existence of Ga-Ga, but she's sorta grown on me.

Well, I've noticed also that as me being female I'm expected to like pop music, not metal... But I think I've always misunderstood how to be a woman anyway :))

Still, jaxtonypiper, when you look this thread I think you're not the only gay rock fan, welcome to our little metal family here ;)

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
I've never been really into the Mariah, Celine, JLO music... I used to disavow the existence of Ga-Ga

completely relate to you there jaxtonypiper :)

it may sound weird but i honestly think that the main reason i never became part of the 'scene' was the music. i could never relate to the shallow diva pap.

as a dj i could never work in gay clubs, was always told my music isnt "gay enough" :rofl: (i work in clubs and as a mixer for bands.. listen to all types of music)

the cool thing about this thread is that it has been bringing us together .. and i have found some excellent music i wasn't aware of:):)

so welcome to our little heavy metal family :hug:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
the cool thing about this thread is that it has been bringing us together .. and i have found some excellent music i wasn't aware of:):)

Reading this makes me so happy :hug:

jaxtonypiper

Reaction score
it may sound weird but i honestly think that the main reason i never became part of the 'scene' was the music. i could never relate to the shallow diva pap.

Nodding. I knew things were different for me, when I first came out and Whitney and The Bodyguard were THE ALBUMS of that year. I was listening to Last Splash by the Breeders, Become What You Are by Juliana Hatfield....
this was when Ozzy was still "satan's minion of evil" and not an actor/family man/super-reality celebrity. :rofl:
(still love me some ozzy, tho)

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
divine heresy - founded by former fear factory guitarist dino cazares and featuring uber hot (musically and physically) machine gun drummer tim yeung :p:p

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Since this is my 1000. post here :eek: I think this video is just perfect:
New video from our pride and joy, Nightwish :D

And zortek, that drummer tim yeung, sooooooooooooo hot!!

Last edited:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Something that helped me through this stressful and emotionally as well physically tiring week: