• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Are you circumcised (cut) or uncircumcised (uncut)?

Are you circumcised (cut) or uncircumcised (uncut)?

• I'm cut.

Votes: 344 38.0%
  • I'm uncut.

Votes: 561 62.0%

• Total voters

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
... sounds frightful :eek:

Well sweetie it was at first...;) coming from accounting and starting doing this heavy job wasn't easy for me... Lucky you ...you're a Berliner :) you'll find a great job ! I wish you that!

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

I can imagine how hard that was :(

I once had a summer job where I did something similar, though we worked with steel sheets for car bodies.

Since when are you unemploied? I hope for you that you will find something new soon ^^

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well sweetie it was at first...;) coming from accounting and starting doing this heavy job wasn't easy for me... Lucky you ...you're a Berliner :) you'll find a great job ! I wish you that!

stop, stop, stop... first I'll do a degree in chemistry... :)
(I fail in simple things like tidy up my desk...lol... I hate hard work.:p)

iotbg

MEMBER 24997
Reaction score
tja kann nicht nur theoretiker geben

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
stop, stop, stop... first I'll do a degree in chemistry... :)
(I fail in simple things like tidy up my desk...lol... I hate hard work.:p)

:))

You take H2SO4 and you pour it on your uncut dick and there it is: a cut dick :) without dick! :) (kidding :) ) Anyways, you're a C12H24O12 boy :)

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
You mean C6H12O6 ... :p

that is the glucose formula... are you a glucose boy? LOL :p

can't remember well the sugar formula but it's double the glucose or something similar...:p

C12H22O11 ? can't remember grrr LOL!

Last edited:

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
:))

You take H2SO4 and you pour it on your uncut dick and there it is: a cut dick :) without dick! :) (kidding :) ) Anyways, you're a C12H24O12 boy :)

Ouch... are you sure that works? :p

You mean C6H12O6 ... :p

And you're C14H18N2O5 :)

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
that is the glucose formula... are you a glucose boy? LOL :p

can't remember well the sugar formula but it's double the glucose or something similar...:p

C12H22O11 ? can't remember grrr LOL!

The sucrose formula is C12H22O11, you're absolutely right... thought you would say something else... :))

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
The sucrose formula is C12H22O11, you're absolutely right... thought you would say something else... :))

something else ? like...what?:) be more explicit!:) And, related to your reply earlier: you come here and show me ur uncut dick and after I'm finished with it, you will never care if you're uncut or cut ever!:)

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
something else ? like...what?:) be more explicit!:) And, related to your reply earlier: you come here and show me ur uncut dick and after I'm finished with it, you will never care if you're uncut or cut ever!:)

Thought you would say something like "powerfull" or ... yeah...

You're too far away...:p

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes RascalCat! Even too tired to jerk off... my job is a heavy job at times... especially when there are a lot of pieces to make.. I work with zinc sheets (well, used to work...i'm unemployed now :( ) and a 20/10 zinc sheet weights more than 30 Kg... and we always take the sheet in 2 and work it. The 8/10 sheets which we use more are 2 meters / 1,5 meters and they weight around 10 K Imagine lifting and working 40-50 sheets /day.. working as in : cut on size, do the measurments, do the teeth on both sizes, do the bending and do the uniting (can't find words now lol) and there it is a nice 2 meters tall zinc tube which you use at air conditioning systems.

I once had a job at a factory that made porcelain on steel bathtubs. The center of the building was a giant furnace and during the summer the temp averaged about 115-120 degrees Fahrenheit. I worked on the welding dock, and my job was to carry the raw stamped steel tub forms over to the welders so they could weld supports to them. Because they were raw steel (coated with oil to prevent rust), they had very sharp edges and I had to wear Kevlar gloves and sleeves under studded leather armor, in 120 degree heat...

Each tub weighed 80 lbs. and our quota was 1,600 (yes, that's one thousand and six hundred) tubs a day between me and one other man...

I lost 20 lbs. my first two weeks there and when I got home each day I had to first go to the mud room and use the shower there to wash all the oil that rubbed off on me and then I would spend two hours soaking my sore muscles in my bathtub...:whew:

All for $11.50 U.S. an hour... So not worth it...

On the bright side, I did loose weight and I was getting pumped, that place was better than any gym...

Umm... I've put on a "Few" (lol) pounds, maybe I should see about getting that job back....

X

XMan101

It's amazing how more physical work can do that. I'm a long way from fat, perhaps slightly out of condition lol but not fat, but a job I had a while ago I was running around on the go all day , hardly had time even for a beer for a year and I lost any hint of belly and actually went almost too thin (for me anyway) .

Made up for it since though, I like my little bit of padding , keeps the cold out :p

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score

Each tub weighed 80 lbs. and our quota was 1,600 (yes, that's one thousand and six hundred) tubs a day between me and one other man...

All for $11.50 U.S. an hour... So not worth it...

hmm...2.2 pounds/kg...this means... 36.6 kgs OMFG! :)

11.50$ per hour...i work with 6.4 Euros /hour... the minimum wage possible... darn mentality! The heavy work is paid less and the easy work is paid more...way more!

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

Well, you can't have both, being a east-european cutie OR well paid... one of them has to be dropped and you are born as what you are ^^

No seriously, real hard work is defenitely underpaid in the EU at this time. And the employer can do that because of the threat that there are plenty of unemployed to be keen to get your job, no matter how it's paid as long as they have a job. And foreign workers are always those to get the least. In Italy it's the Romanians, here in Germany the Turkish and more and more Polish.

G

glamfunk84

Anyway, I'm uncut. :) But my foreskin never stays covering the head of my dick. :p