• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Are you circumcised (cut) or uncircumcised (uncut)?

Are you circumcised (cut) or uncircumcised (uncut)?

• I'm cut.

Votes: 344 38.0%
  • I'm uncut.

Votes: 561 62.0%

• Total voters
G

glamfunk84

^^ I don't know what it is but I rather my head be exposed. :p I really could give a damn, lol ;)

G

glamfunk84

^^ Well I ain't HARD now so it ain't permanent, lol Actually there are times where the foreskin covers it but that's mainly because I...er, did my...thing last night. :p

R

rockstar

OMG! With what kind of people were you hanging out Amirza? What type of a person doesn't wash his uncut dick so it becomes "cheesy"?? I'm a freak when it comes for intimate hygiene! I wash my dick at least once in 2 days if not everyday! (I would wash it every day but there were times when I was too tired from work to give a damn about my dick LOL)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

wish you are near ;)

G

glamfunk84

Anybody that has a stinky uncut dick is one who doesn't wash, remember that, dude, lol

Blushed

Reaction score
some uncircumsized men got 'dick-cheese' and the smells were bad..

Yuuuck, I'm eating!
Lol, jokin', but it is really disguisting especially since I have smelled a similar case of cheese *puke*
I'm a Croat - that makes me uncut, but I'm all supportive when it comes to circumsizing, bcoz it's healthier and to me it looks nicer as well.

Blushed

Reaction score
i have thought about it but haven't and will not do it bcoz i'm very sensitive when it comes to that area + the pain + the stitches = ARGH

X

XMan101

Well I'd certainly never think about it just for asthetic reasons!! Once it's gone it's gone for good!

G

glamfunk84

I remember seeing an episode of "Undressed" on MTV and there was this brother who had thought about circumcising his dick and then when he did it, he felt guilty because his girlfriend, who was white, loved his foreskin so he ended up getting it back. I think that's how the story went. X_X

G

glamfunk84

^^ YEAH! I swear to God that's what I heard. I was like "DUDE! UGH!"

X

XMan101

There is a way to simulate the foreskin and some try it, but it can never be the same. The sensitivity is gone once you've been done !

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

I hope I never end up like my father and grandfather... they lost theires at over 40

X

XMan101

Yes, there are some who try to extend what's left to recreate a foreskin after they were cut before being old enough to make the decision for themselves. Whole load of stuff about it on various forums and the net.