• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Videos Borek Sokol massage William

ezekiel

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So it's gonna be a particular request this time.
I have the video on streaming. I know who are the actors of the scene : one is B0rek S0kol, the other one is just William. The quality of the video isn't really good so I'd like to find the scene with a better resolution. Here is the problem : I don't know where the scene comes from. I thought it would be W1lli@m H1ggins (the studio use to make this kind of vids) but I searched and didn't find anything. So i was wondering if anyone knows where the scene comes from or where I could find the whole scene with a better quality.
Thank you very much guys.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Your hunch of WH was a good one as B0rek has done a lot of scenes for them but there is no Willi@m listed on their site.... maybe they had a big fall out with Willi@m and have since removed everything?:thinking: The GEVI site details that B0rek has also done some work with Sr8 H3ll, but they don't go in for massgae/helping hand scenes. He's done one scene with Badpuppy - not the one you are looking for though.

Plied6080

Reaction score
Hi I am new here but I know he also did 3some sceen for Kr1stj@n Bj@rn also I will take a look later and see if I have the William And Borek sceen .

Plied6080

Reaction score
The other models second name is something like mulach,not sure of the spelling though .
But I am sure I have it somewhere in great quality.

ezekiel

Reaction score
The other models second name is something like mulach,not sure of the spelling though .
But I am sure I have it somewhere in great quality.

Thanks for your help, really appreciated.

Your hunch of WH was a good one as B0rek has done a lot of scenes for them but there is no Willi@m listed on their site.... maybe they had a big fall out with Willi@m and have since removed everything?:thinking: The GEVI site details that B0rek has also done some work with Sr8 H3ll, but they don't go in for massgae/helping hand scenes. He's done one scene with Badpuppy - not the one you are looking for though.

The boy is clearly straight and he doesn't really like what he's doing. Look at his face when Borek put a finger in his ass... but that's a turn on for me.That can bring grist to your mill.

mikewao

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So it's gonna be a particular request this time.
I have the video on streaming. I know who are the actors of the scene : one is B0rek S0kol, the other one is just William. The quality of the video isn't really good so I'd like to find the scene with a better resolution. Here is the problem : I don't know where the scene comes from. I thought it would be W1lli@m H1ggins (the studio use to make this kind of vids) but I searched and didn't find anything. So i was wondering if anyone knows where the scene comes from or where I could find the whole scene with a better quality.
Thank you very much guys.

His name is Pe!er M0l0ch, not William, he did just 3-4 scenes with WH a while back. 1-2 as solo, the massage you quoted and he bottoms in one last scene. That's all I know of him.

A quick search on the usual sites will show you his videos.

I would have linked a couple in my reply, but for some reason I can't make anon.projectarchive.net work.