• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Boxers or Briefs

gcw1984

Reaction score
boxer briefs all the way! aussie bum, ck and bonds lol

rediffusion

Reaction score
I prefer briefs to boxers. Because boxers are too shaky for me.

R

Rozas

Most of those with long legs which can be found in the "Damart" shops, warm......kidding.
Briefs can be verry sexy but strings always crawl where you do not like it.
Boxers.....in there you can comfortably explore, and without is exciting as long you do not meet a nice handsome boy because then you obviously have an other problem.......not?

Last edited:
R

Rozas

Hey hey guys, is this a serie of echo......always the same answer, Charlietuna reffered
to it with something more color......i've done some research, make your choice and
let's have some fun!
Be careful not everything is equally comfortable !!

Nothing?.......as i said before, without give the most fun!!
See you.

R

Rozas

And of course you can always visit my thread "Roza's catwalk of fornication"
to make your choice.

deryck1992

Reaction score
Boxer shorts are most comfortable. especially since I live in a very humid country

kalei

Reaction score
boxer briefs or briefs for the mister but prefer boxers or commando at times ;)

Bixel

Reaction score
Boxers nowadays but I need to get some briefs or compression shorts god those are so amazing.

ritsuka

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I wear organic cotton briefs in bright colors from American apparel during the day, and old boxer shorts to bed at night. I really dislike boxer briefs; they destroy the sexiness of the way a pair of briefs can outline and enhance a boys butt and genital area, and replace it with an unflattering thigh-cling that sort of reminds me of those old fashioned women's bathing suits designed to cover everything.