• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Celeb Deaths

I

iFairylicious

Since celeb deaths have been VERY common with in the last few months prob about time a thread like this is started.

A pro football player died either yesterday or today due to a gunshot wound. Steve McNair........first I thought it was the person that started the "Nair" X_X

B

Butt Boi

I world began to fall apart when the only woman who has ever made me feel funny inside passed away a few months ago. No other woman has ever made me feel feelings Bea Arthur made me feel! I'll never forget that gem!

But speaking of celeb deaths - 2009 seems like it's going to be a curse for celebs!

I

iFairylicious

Sadly we have lost the legend Walter Cronkite today.

G

glamfunk84

I heard that Friday night, mama was cooking something and I had my TV on mute and then I heard Katie Couric's saddened voice going "Walter Cronkite has died at 92". I about cried when Dorothy Zbornak (Bea Arthur) left us. "Golden Girls" was my favorite show growing up.

B

Butt Boi

I heard that Friday night, mama was cooking something and I had my TV on mute and then I heard Katie Couric's saddened voice going "Walter Cronkite has died at 92". I about cried when Dorothy Zbornak (Bea Arthur) left us. "Golden Girls" was my favorite show growing up.

I cried lots when Bea passed away. 3 people I grew up with through the screen and loved have passed in the past few years. Alice Ghostley, Estelle Getty and Bea Arthur... or should we share Fez Parker in heels? :p

Now, another celebrity has passed away. :(

It’s a sad day for fans of animal spokes…persons?

Gidget, the cute little Chihuahua made famous in Taco Bell commercials for the phase “Yo quiero Taco Bell,” (”I want Taco Bell!”) passed away last night from a stroke at the age of 15.

The Taco Bell spokesdog was initially played by a chihuahua named Dinky, who was quickly replaced by Gidget. Argentine American actor Carlos Alazraqui did the voice work for the commercials.

The Taco Bell spots starring Gidget began airing in the Northeast U.S. in 1997 and the response was so good that they began airing nationwide not long after, and Americans across the country clamored for their own little “Taco Bell dogs.”

Gidget also participated in a “cross-over” commercial with the Geico gecko in 2002, and did some big-screen acting as Bruiser’s mom “Moonie” in the movie Legally Blond 2, starring Reese Witherspoon.

I

iFairylicious

I feel like the Michael Jackson stuff is getting on my nerves. I hope it dies down after the autopsy comes out. Seems like the whole Anna Nicole Smith scenario IMO. Some insider probably did it!

G

glamfunk84

^^ The more they keep on delaying his autopsy, the more likely the sensational bulls**t will continue to get posted.

I

iFairylicious

Billy Mayes died of drug related problems! doesn't shock me!