• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Marlow

Vamp58

Reaction score
It's been a few weeks now since Marlow has joined Amanda and I in the sack...and by joined I mean completely taken over. From that first night where Amanda had become completely enamoured with his large black cock as well as watched me succumb to its beauty as well, our sex life had revolved around him. We barely fucked or fooled around anymore except for a few times where she had taken me with her strap on, apparently a thick black cock sliding into my ass turns her on! I have to say I didn't mind either, Marlow had such a high sex drive the three of us spent just about all weekend every weekend having our three way sex, and more than a few weekdays! His powerful cock seemed to never go soft! Since that first night that he slipped his weapon into Amanda's cunt she needed big black cock in her life and making me realize that too, after slipping his large black phallus up my ass as I knelt between Amanda's spread legs eating her cum filled pussy. I was soon sucking him, riding him, and just taking a good ass fucking as often as I could!

I am a white guy, about 5.10 tall, 180, athletic build with a nice ass from squatting a lot. Marlow! He stood 6', former college football player he was a thick, muscle bound 210, and while I haven't measured it yet, just by eyesight, his cock was at least 9'' and twice as thick as mine! And I'm not a pencil cock either!

However, Amanda was going away this weekend to visit her family and as much as I'd like to say I'd miss her, I think I was missing Marlow dropping by to grace us with his gorgeous cock and fuck us both senseless! Luckily while we were closing early Saturday afternoon, Marlow and I wound up alone out back.

"Hey I know your wife is out of town, but I still gotta get some pussy, ya know? So I'll be coming over later."

He said, almost commanding in that deep powerful voice of his!

Not going to lie, it sent shivers down my spine, and along my cock!

"Oh ok, are you sure? I thought you wouldn't since Amanda's gone?"

What's a matter? Afraid you can't handle me all to yourself?"

He asked flashing his big smile at me.

"Haha well I think we can have few beers and see what comes up!"

I teased, but immediately feeling excited as he grabbed my ass tight as he walked past me.

I swear I was semi hard for the rest of the day, but finally I left and I went home, showered and slipped into some sweatpants and a t shirt, something easy to remove I guess! I hung out and drank just about a whole bottle of red wine before I finally heard him knock. I popped up and felt light headed as I walked to the door, opening it and letting him and the cold air inside! He came in, stomping the snow off his boots and shaking himself before muttering:

"God damn its cold out there, quick warm me up!"

Feeling more than a bit tipsy I turned and walked a couple steps into my living room and turned, arching my back, "Will this do?" I said smiling.

He walked up behind me and smacked my ass, "mmm you know I love white ass!" he said as he flashed his big smile again.

He dropped his big coat, scarf, and gloves to the ground and I walked right up to him, letting him wrap his arms around me and bend his head down to kiss me deeply. He moaned deeply into my mouth while his tongue penetrated my lips and I moaned back, albeit a little more higher pitched. I felt his big strong arms wrap around me, his large fingers drifting along my lower back, down my ass cheeks, gently roaming my crack, before laying his palm down and gripping my ass, bringing me up to my tip toes!

We broke our kiss for a second as I lifted my shirt up and over my head, making him bring his fingers up to trace around my nipples, making them hard. He licked his fingers and pinched my nipples again making me gasp as I hooked my thumbs around my waistband and dropped my sweatpants to the ground, my white cock hard as a rock, pointing straight out. Something was so undeniably sexy about being completely naked and at the whim of his big black hands while he was still dressed!

I stepped back into him, my hands on his big bulge and moaned in between some more kisses that I can't wait to suck that big black cock, giving his bulge a squeeze with every word I emphasized. He walked me back to the couch and guided me to sit down before standing right in front of me, he said well get it out and suck it then, I put my hands on his big thighs as I undid his belt and jeans, dropping them as his big black cock hung there, inches from my face! He took them off, but kept his boots on, so fucking hot!

Marlow putting his black hands through my hair, "Get to work baby."

He groaned as I reached up and gripped his semi hard cock, still so fucking thick and heavy I lifted it and teased his tip with my tongue. Gently tickling the tip before starting to swirl around him, one hand reaching down to cradle his heavy balls as he got harder and bigger and his cock stood up for me. I moaned, vibrating my lips around his fat head before diving down, down, down as far as I could go to start, his thick cock poking the back of my throat. I came up for a quick breath before choking myself on him again.

"Fuck I love the way you work slut, you love that big black cock, don't you?"

"Fuck yes I adore your big black cock!"

I moaned up to him as I started to suck and blow him up and down, looking up to maintain eye contact. I run my hands up and down his firm black thighs, over his big strong abs, around his sperm filled balls, before jerking him off too as I sucked.

I pulled off him for two seconds gasping for air and I guess he took the chance to push me on my back on the couch, turn to like a 69 position, but instead he just picked me up! I found myself face to face with his big cock hung upside down so I reached out and grabbed him so I could orient myself while my legs were around his neck and shoulders and then I found out why he had done this as I felt his big tongue push between my cheeks and circle my pink hole!

"Oohhhhh fuck yes!" I moaned out in appreciation.

"Relax slut, let me in."

He commanded and I did, only to feel his tongue push right into me, his wet tongue making me shake almost as I went back to sucking him upside down! We went at it like this for a couple minutes, his cock dripping with my saliva and my ass wet as Amanda's pussy after he fucks her before he let me down to the ground gently. Marlow stepped in and kissed me, walking me backwards till I was at the edge of the couch, then turned me around and I knew it was time for me to give my ass up to him tonight.

His big black cock pressed against my wet hole and crack as I felt one of his strong hands on my hip, the other on my upper back, bending me over the couch arm. I arched and pushed my white ass up for him as he ground his black cock up and down my crack.

He took the hand off my upper back and gripped his cock, "Time to fuck that pussy of yours bitch boy, gonna be good!"

I moaned back, "Fucking give that big black cock!"

And as I finished saying cock, I felt my eyes roll back as his fat cock head found my greasy hole, with a slight push my rubbery ring just folded over his wide cock head and eased it through my tight hole popping right in!

"Holy fucking shit yes!"

I moaned into the couch cushion as he worked it into me, deeper and deeper until his black balls were resting on mine. The sensation of his warm big cock filling my rectum was delicious!

I felt his heavy black balls drag off of mine as he started to slide in and out of my tight hole, his big black cock fully stretched and penetrating my velvety rectum.

"Fuck yes!" I moaned as he long cocked me, inch by agonizing inch, his wide cock head passing over my sensitive spot with each salacious stroke.

Finally after a couple minutes he started to pick up his pace, both black hands on my white hips as he drove from his tip to his balls in and out of me, my asshole tingling and hungry for him!

"Fuck I love your pussy white boy, it’s so much better than your wife’s slack cunt?"

He taunted as I moaned with pleasure under his powerful cock.

"Yes I'm your slut now, I want that big black cock all to myself!"

He pistoned in and out of me before I felt my legs start to shake a little, fuck no one can make me cum as quick or as hard as Marlow! I thought to myself. I'd grown used to him making me cum hands free just from how well he fucked my hole.

"Fuck you gonna cum already slut? This big cock feel good in your pussy white boy, it isn’t stopping for a while, you be enjoying it in your pussy all night!"

"Make me cum, make me cum, oh fuck fuckkk!"

I half moaned/half shouted as I felt most wonderful anal induced orgasm deep within my body my, cock pulsed and the first shots of cum shot out and landed on the couch cushion.

"Yeah bitch, cum with my black cock up your ass like a good white slut!"

He shouted at me as he grabbed my arms and started to fuck me harder and harder, making me orgasm turned him onto another gear! I felt my eyes roll back into my head as he started his new onslaught into my ass.

I felt his large weight lean over my back and his lips next to my ear as he started growling, "Fuck yeah bitch, I can feel your asshole sucking at my cock, feels good don’t it, yeah roll those eyes in the back of your head, I'm gonna make your bitch ass cum again, hear me slut, mmmhmm! I know You love this big black cock and you're gonna cum again!"

He kept saying these things and fucking me senseless, his black cock slamming into my swollen prostate and before I fucking knew it he was right! Another orgasm was quickly building. I was going to cum again. My cock was swinging up and down with his strong thrusts and next thing I knew I felt myself squeal, I sounded just like Amanda when she got fucked, my hole spasmed vainly trying to open and close around his fat black pumping shaft and my limp cock started to spurt again as I orgasmed again this time more intense than the last, the glorious sensation almost beyond belief, this was the orgasm that only a large penis pumping in your anal passage can give, so intense that I thought I may faint with pleasure!

"Damn right!"

He stated proud of his work on my ass as he gripped my thighs and brought them up on the couch so I was in a foetal position curled over on top of the couch arm, He leaned over me and started pumping with more purpose now and I knew he was gonna cum soon. Just as I started to think that I heard him moan deeply and his cock expand inside of me before I felt him start to ejaculate...his black hands squeezed my white waist as his huge cock pulsed and I felt the wonderful sensation of warm sperm rush through his deeply imbedded penis and flood my rectum! He groaned it feels beautiful as he filled me with his potent cum.

"Holy fuck that was unbelievable!"

I stammered out when he finally pulled his dripping wet, semi erect cock out of my gaping hole and I stumbled to my feet.

"I got more cock for you after I rest for a bit!"

He stated as he took a large drink of my wine and then sat down on the couch, his big black cock flopping onto his thigh as he did so. I sat next to him and he put his arm around me as I leaned against his muscled chest, my fingers quickly found his beautiful cock tracing its big veins and tip for a few minutes before I could tell he was hardening again. I smiled up at him before dipping my head down and putting his cock in my mouth I softly sucked him, drawing the blood into his magnificent tool. his cock fully hardened in my mouth as I lustfully sucked up and down, his big black cock now standing up proud and leaning against his abs. I softly went up and down on him, playing with his balls as I went. I could feel his muscles relax as he lent back. I deep throated him as best as I could in between sucking his head and after about 10 minutes he softly moan the he was going to cum, you gonna eat my load white boy, his hips rose up and down to meet my sucking mouth. He tensed up and said “oooh it feels good, here it comes, yeah suck it out white boy” I felt his cock swell and pulse as his sperm surged up his black cock spurt after big fucking spurt of his warm viscous cum filled my mouth and I quickly swallowed and the more spurts ricocheted of the roof of my mouth and down the back of my throat filling my moth once again. I swallowed another mouth full of delicious sweet sperm again not wasting a drop!

I finally after making sure I had sucked out every last drop I let his cock out of my mouth with a big pop and smiled up at him licking my lips making him laugh.

"Damn you love black cock don't you?"

"Hell yes , anything for that big black cock!"

I said leaning in and kissing him. We kissed deeply for a few minutes on the couch before we stood up and he guided me to the bedroom, he instructed me to put my wife’s sexy lingerie on suggesting her ultra short pink nighty, and some of her perfume on too he said as he got under the covers and into our bed. I got in beside him and he turned the light off.
In the darkness we kissed passionately for a few minutes Before long he was grinding against me and I could feel he was hard for me again, I reached for his cock as he bit and sucked my nipples through Amanda’s nighty, he whispered suck my cock like your wife does, I went down under the bedding finding his cock I engulfed it with my warm mouth and slowly sucked up and down his rock hard black sex tool, he softly moaned that feels so good you suck far better than your wife. I cupped his big heavy balls and gently stroked his anus with a finger as my mouth passionately made love to his beautiful black cock.
He pulled me back up the bed and rolled on top of me, his big magnificent phallic member grinding against my own hard pale cock. He gently nipped my my neck and his legs deftly pushed mine apart, I bent my knees an spread my white legs for him, with one hand he guided his penis to my puckered pink hole, he bend his head down to kiss me deeply. He moaned deeply into my mouth while his tongue penetrated my lips and I moaned back as I felt the wonderful sensation of his big black cock slowly entering my anus, my asshole had become a pure sex organ and seemed to suck his cock inside! I moaned deeply into his mouth as he pushed all the way inside of me, the velvet sheath of my rectum welcoming every inch of him until his black balls came to a rest against my white ass!

"Ooo that feels beautiful, Fuck me, make me cum with your cock!"

I moaned in his ear and I felt his hips start to buck his black ass drawing the bedding gently up and down, drawing out long squeals and moans from me! He slowly long cocked me until I was begging for him to use all his muscles, the carnal pleasure was immense this was the most beautiful sex I had ever had better than with any female and I had to do was just let his wonderful penis do what it was made to do. His black buttocks pumped up and down between my spread white legs, his black balls slapping into my white ass with each inward stroke as I rocked my hips to meet his pumping cock!
I could feel every inch of him moving in and out of my smooth rectum, my anus tightly gripping his thick black shaft, the fat cock head rhythmically stroking my swollen sensitive prostate and deep up into my cock hugging colon. My anal orgasm was building quickly, the sensation like no other. I grabbed Marlow's neck and pulled him in to kiss me as I felt my orgasm explode deep within my asshole sending wave after wave of pure pleasure through my shuddering body on and on with each stroke of his wondrous huge penis.
After I came, we rolled and I wound up on top of him, grinding and riding up and down the full length of his cock, which was a lot! His big black hands gripping my thighs, hips, and smacking my white ass leaving red hand shaped welts.
Marlow pulled me forward and his cock slid free of my hole, he said turn and face the other way baby, I remember sitting at the end of the bed and watching my wife do this and watching Marlow’s black cock pump in and out of her cunt as she moaned in carnal delight, the erotic sight of watching his huge penis pulse and throb as he ejaculated his sperm deep into her and my own cum would leap from my cock as I sat quietly masturbating to them fucking.
I glanced up and could, see that I had a good view of myself and Marlow in the dresser mirror I couldn’t take my eyes away as I watched Marlow holding his cock as I squatted over it he quickly found my hole and I lent back supporting myself on my arms as I watched his black cock disappear up my ass between my spread white legs. I watch his black hands stroke up and the front of my wife’s pink nighty as his big penis rhythmically pumped my boy pussy. The gloriously erotic sight and his beautiful cock working my tingling hole soon had my orgasm building again, I was going to watch myself cum on Marlow’s magnificent black penis as I had watched my wife orgasm many times.
Oooh yeah I’m gonna cum Marlow your big cock feels so good!
I felt him buck up into me and pinch my nipples through the silky cloth of my nighty which pushed me over the top made I felt my prostate convulse as I orgasmed with waves of pleasure. In the mirror I saw my limp little useless dicklet tribble a long strand of prostatic fluid. I could see my anus the source of both of our pleasure repeatedly spasm around the base of Marlow’s balls deep buried thick black shaft. I watched his big black hands caress my spread white thighs before he groaned that he was going to fill my pussy again! I surprised him by popping up off his big cock and replacing my ass with my warm, wet mouth and grunted deeply as he fucked my throat, I watched as i suck up and down his thick cock and its fat vein swell as his sperm coursed through its length. I watch myself swallow his thick salty semen and the look of pleasure on his face as I did so.

I kept him in my mouth until he went to a "soft" state, which was still pretty big! Before I released his tip, and used my tongue to clean his shaft before dropping my head onto his shoulder.

"Damn, you suck and fuck better than Amanda! Gonna be fucking your tight hole from now on!”
He groaned making me smile before we drifted off to sleep.

Per custom I made sure to wake him up the next day by sucking his beautiful big black cock under the covers until he pumped his load straight down my thirsty throat, a big black cock like that should never wake up without a warm, white mouth wrapped around it!