• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Cock "Sounding"

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
When you get a checkup at the STD clinic they sometimes take a "swab", which means they put a little probe into the end of the penis and scrape a little bit of stuff from the inside of the urethra. I had this done once; it hurt like hell and I jumped, causing the tip of the probe to break off inside my dick, and I was told to wait around until I had had a piss so they could examine it to make sure I had pissed it out.

I hope I have not put anyone off having their checkup by posting this, because regular checkups are a really good idea, but I'm just telling it like it was. I wish I was one of those guys who finds it enjoyable to have things inserted in their dick, but I'm not.

lilone321

Reaction score
That is just too freaky. I don't like to bash what other people find hot, but how on earth could that ever be sexy to do or watch

iotbg

MEMBER 24997
Reaction score
can be fun from time to time

oyamu

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
I am sounding myself with a swab quite regullary. I'm submissive and a litlle bit masochistic, and when I'm doing webcam shows, masters wants to see this, because it's something where I can't cheat. When it's inside, they can see it and it hurts as it's supposed to... It's great because when I have to pee after it, it's like going throught the hell! What a pain!

X

XMan101

can be fun from time to time

We've seen the photos ;)

I am sounding myself with a swab quite regullary. I'm submissive and a litlle bit masochistic, and when I'm doing webcam shows, masters wants to see this, because it's something where I can't cheat. When it's inside, they can see it and it hurts as it's supposed to... It's great because when I have to pee after it, it's like going throught the hell! What a pain!

Damn did that make me shudder ! :p

let's climb too high
Reaction score

I've never tried a swab, I imagine it's worse because it's so dry. I love watching the results, a back bowed in pain or pleasure, "aaahhhh" coming from his mouth... :heart:

oyamu

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
I've never tried a swab, I imagine it's worse because it's so dry. I love watching the results, a back bowed in pain or pleasure, "aaahhhh" coming from his mouth... :heart:

Yes, it hurts because it's dry. But thats the point of it. I will make a video of myself, sounding my cock with a swab, so You can watch me moaning in pain, Sir.

rick71142

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Guys this is one subject I have never understood. I have medical problems that require hospitalization and quite often surgery. The one part I HATE is when they insert the tube into my penis to collect the urine, while I'm recovering from surgery. I've had a catheter tube in my penis for as long as 8 days. I hated when they put it in and I hated having it in. I hated having it pulled out. Hurt like the dickens going in and coming out. If a man wants to make my penis feel good, he can blow me, ride me or jack me. Leave the steel rods for Optimus Prime and his Auto-bots.

oyamu

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Guys this is one subject I have never understood. I have medical problems that require hospitalization and quite often surgery. The one part I HATE is when they insert the tube into my penis to collect the urine, while I'm recovering from surgery. I've had a catheter tube in my penis for as long as 8 days. I hated when they put it in and I hated having it in. I hated having it pulled out. Hurt like the dickens going in and coming out. If a man wants to make my penis feel good, he can blow me, ride me or jack me. Leave the steel rods for Optimus Prime and his Auto-bots.

Well, it's really not for everybody... In my case, it's not about making my penis feel good, it's about making my penis feel pain. For me, pain is very exciting. Actually when I am going to pee after sounding, it's very painful - but it still makes my cock hard. When someone hurting me, my cock is hard as rock.

Sounding is very uncomfortable - there are lot of guys who knows how to sound a cock painlessly, but from my POW that's just not serving it's purpose.

crisargarg

Reaction score
I had a pube get in my penis once when I was masterbating and that was pretty painful (I shave down there now so I don't have to worry about that). If there wasn't pain involved it would probably be a turn on for me.

hugmebear

Reaction score
I think it's the hottest thing in the world but I'd never try it.

wowfish

Reaction score
Must be attention for do this !

Last edited:

wowfish

Reaction score
Use the lubricant-KY sterile , if you do this .

Last edited:

stanho19

Reaction score
Not only does that sound freaky, but I'm guessing it could be dangerous as well!