• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Covid-19 / discussion and exchanges on the people who are affected

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Well, my english is not fluent..

but i'm completely depressed tonight. This is the third close person who dies because of this crap ...
The world continues to turn ... but people do not change anything in their way of being ... there is no more solidarity than before ... it is everyone for his face, nothing more. ..I have been confined to my home since November, since that date I have only seen 6 friends on New Year's Day, the cashier at the local supermarket, and my two faithful friends. I, who am not a big fan of social networks, thought that messaging relationships would give me a substitute for "presence" ... This is not the case ... people are and remain what they are, self-centered, unable to sort things out or understand others ... I'm probably not perfect either ... just trying to be honest with people and outgoing. This is also why I am on this GH network.
Tonight, I just lost a third friend ... it reminds me of the time when my friends would die of AIDS ... it has the same effect on me ... Maybe you will find this message inappropriate, maybe it will be it even deleted .. i dont know ...
if anyone ever shares the same problems, please explain them here ... sharing your pain is a good way to heal yourself ... Thank you...

mmarty

Reaction score
Believe me, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

I have been sheltering in my house since March, 2020. I go out once a week to get groceries and come right back home. I have had three doctors appointments and I come right back home. I have only put gas in my car twice since last March and my gas tank is still half full.

If I want to talk to family or friends I call on the phone. I attend Zoom Meetings almost every day. I look forward to going out to my mailbox every afternoon to get some fresh air, and I came right back into the house.

I finally have an appointment to be Vaccinated next week, HOORAY!!!

Hang in there, my friend. Stay safe! This too shall pass.

havocs

Reaction score
So sorry to hear you are having difficulty during these times. It is scary how it is triggering your memory of the AIDS epidemic as there was so much unknown and people were just scared. Thankfully we do have more information on COVID which people can use to practice safe habits. As mmarty says its good to focus on positive things and use this time as best you can. Maybe take up a hobby you didnt have the time for or map out places you would like to visit once you feel safer going out. I am looking forward to spring and planting my potted garden.

Sharing your thoughts and feeling is a part of what this forum is for as you see there are others who have the same ones! :big hug: Stay well!

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
:heart::heart:Thanks a lot mmarty and Havocs for your answers...:heart::heart:

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's sad that people are saying they worry their posts will be deleted. Why?

I don't know anyone personally who has died but them I am relatively young. I suspect that the older you are the more likely you will know victims. :(

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just had my jab today

People are teling me I should take some paracetamol as I will be feeling all YUKKIE in a few hours time.

Lets see how things go :)

YOYO

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey yoyo888, here is my experience when I (46 y/o) was vaccinated with the AZ jab.

I felt fine on the day of the vaccination...until the evening! Couldn't sleep properly that night and woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I'd been ran over by a bus, aches and pains all over, very cold and shaking, without fever...

The following day it felt like I was hungover.

Woke up on day 2 after the vaccination feeling completely fine with the exeption of a very sore arm at the site of the jab.

On the other side, my mom (67 y/o) had sore arms but no other symptoms. Wish you the same! ;)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey yoyo888, here is my experience when I (46 y/o) was vaccinated with the AZ jab.

I felt fine on the day of the vaccination...until the evening! Couldn't sleep properly that night and woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I'd been ran over by a bus, aches and pains all over, very cold and shaking, without fever...

The following day it felt like I was hungover.

Woke up on day 2 after the vaccination feeling completely fine with the exeption of a very sore arm at the site of the jab.

On the other side, my mom (67 y/o) had sore arms but no other symptoms. Wish you the same! ;)

I certainly hope I'll get some other vaccine than the AZ type...

But more importantly I'd like to get some info on when I'll have my vaccination. I haven't heard anything...

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
My husband got his first prick yesterday. Everything went swimmingly, no problems at all.
And of course now he is getting fantastic 5G coverage. Without a phone.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm encouraged. Seems like the Boston area is getting vaxxed up.
My upstairs tenants both have had two shots of Pfizer. I'm getting my second Pfizer shot next week. My downstairs tenants are in their 20s. A bit of a wait.
At my fairly small workplace, four people have made appointments this week for the first shot.
All the new appointments were directed to a location in the downtown area. Hynes Auditorium. By next week, they'll be doing 6000 shots a day.

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
I certainly hope I'll get some other vaccine than the AZ type...

But more importantly I'd like to get some info on when I'll have my vaccination. I haven't heard anything...

AZ is the cheapest vaccine, which is why competitor pharmaceutical companies are lobbying EU leaders to damage it's reputation? Just a small though - feel free to take it with a pinch of salt... don't make presumptions either way. I tend to reply on the advice of my own trusted doctor. :)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Just had my jab today

People are teling me I should take some paracetamol as I will be feeling all YUKKIE in a few hours time.

Lets see how things go :)

YOYO

I've had the same vaccine two weeks ago and the doctor gave me paracetamol saying I could have headache, fever and pain in the arm.... well.. nothing at all ! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

mmarty

Reaction score
I got my second vaccine shot of Pfizer this morning. So far so good. It's such a beautiful day so I took a nice walk, it's supposed to be rainy here for the next few days.

Last edited:

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Second shot of Pfizer today!
Next step is to join a local gym and get my lazy old ass back on track. This year hasn't just affected my body, but my brain has turned to mush the past few months.
I think (?) its restorable, if I work at it.

EM88

Reaction score
masks will be needed for long time

ezekiel

Reaction score
I lost my grandpa one month ago. It was his birthday today and I've just lost my father. They died from the Covid. And I don't know how to process it. I feel totally empty.
My mum and my grandma are devastated. Me, I feel like a big void inside me. I can't imagine living without my father.

mattla

Reaction score
So sorry to hear of your losses due to the virus - unfortunately I've heard of other cases where several members of a family pass away from this all within a short time span - it must be so difficult. The people that I know first hand that have gotten the virus have made it through with only a couple of weeks of discomfort. I have gotten my first shot of the Moderna vaccine and only had some soreness in my arm - as well as feeling very thirsty - a little dry in the mouth. The second shot has the varying range of symptoms so I'll see what happens then. Seems pretty split among the people that I know that have had that vaccine whether or not they have like a 24 hour flu after the second shot or not.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I've had the same vaccine two weeks ago and the doctor gave me paracetamol saying I could have headache, fever and pain in the arm.... well.. nothing at all ! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

...can get AZ next week for the first time, I have no worries...

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

...can get AZ next week for the first time, I have no worries...

I had my first Covid vaccination on Monday 3 May and I'll have my second shot on 13 June. I got Comirnaty from Biontech / Pfizer.

So far I've had no other problem than a sore left shoulder (where I got my innoculation) from Monday evening to Tuesday evening, but I'm a lot less sore today.

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I heard on television that the Astra zenecca vaccine was not at all effective against the South African and Brazilian variants of Covid-19