• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Covid-19 / discussion and exchanges on the people who are affected

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I heard on television that the Astra zenecca vaccine was not at all effective against the South African and Brazilian variants of Covid-19

I know a doctor who got covid-19 after being fully vaccinated with Pfizer. There's no vaccine which gives 100% protection!

The point is that a small number of people have been infected with coronavirus after vaccination and the resulting cases are mild.

SWAGGA

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I work in public and I didnt get COVID until this past february. lol. When the vaccine came out we were one of the first to get it. I hesitated at first and waited to see if my co-workers became zombies before i took it. when i did get it. i had a slight head ache and felt as if my allergies were acting up. so i took the test and was positive. symptoms about 2 days after and then they cleared up.

loretta

Reaction score
Again and again and again...
I am fully vaccinated since July last year, January this year I got my"booster shot" (same with my hubby) and now I have Covid for the THIRD TIME!! and my hubby for the second...do I still believe in vaccination? Hmm

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Again and again and again...
I am fully vaccinated since July last year, January this year I got my"booster shot" (same with my hubby) and now I have Covid for the THIRD TIME!! and my hubby for the second...do I still believe in vaccination? Hmm

Just as seatbelts and airbags in cars save many lives, but don't prevent injury in all car accidents...

I still believe that fully vaccinated people with an infection are less likely to have serious illness with COVID-19 than those who are unvaccinated.

Getting COVID right now - if you?re vaccinated up and you?re reasonably healthy - is more of a nuisance than it is a life-threatening event for most people.

loretta

Reaction score
Just as seatbelts and airbags in cars save many lives, but don't prevent injury in all car accidents...

I still believe that fully vaccinated people with an infection are less likely to have serious illness with COVID-19 than those who are unvaccinated.

Getting COVID right now - if you?re vaccinated up and you?re reasonably healthy - is more of a nuisance than it is a life-threatening event for most people.

tbh this time is the worst - the last two times had beeen like a light flu, but now everything is worse - and my nose is wrong, everything smells wrong. I am baking a bread and its smells like strawberry jam ....

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Vaccination is not a "silver bullet" giving full and final protection. I had my third jab, the booster, in November last year then contracted Covid-19 for the 2nd time this January, almost certainly picked up during a 6 hr flight at the end of my holiday. The symptoms this second time were far less severe than the first time in April 2020.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
tbh this time is the worst - the last two times had beeen like a light flu, but now everything is worse - and my nose is wrong, everything smells wrong. I am baking a bread and its smells like strawberry jam ....

Sorry to hear that. I hope you make a speedy recovery and feel much better as soon as possible. ;)

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
oh no not again! Felt YUK last night, and did not sleep well last night.

Went shopping and almost collapsed when I got home. have no energy. So through lets take a test and OMG! not a again!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Went shopping and almost collapsed when I got home. have no energy. So through lets take a test and OMG! not a again!

Oh Crap!! -

gorgik9 said:
Covid?

Yeah - I'm not sure about other countries test methods (presumably pretty similar?) but here in UK 2 red lines means you are positive for the virus....

Bad luck yoyo888... time to self isolate 😢😢

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

Covid? Again? And I thought this nightmare is something from the past! I hope so much that very soon it will be gone and that you will be on your feet again!

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
This second time around has knocked me for six :(. The first time I got it it only lasted for half a day and then I was fine. But of course the vacinations started back then. The last jab I have had must be around a year ago now, so I guess all the proection is now gone from my body.

Today my ribs have started to hurt, so when I cough or sneeze OMG its so painful!

YOYO

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well last night was the first night since getnig COVID I slept well :)

Today I have been feeling fine which is good. Ribs dont hurt any more when I cough or sneeze.

So thought maybe go back to work tomorrow.

So just taken another COVID test

Im still well and truely poisonous :(

I cant see this changing over the next 12 hours, so WONT be off to work tomorrow ! oh well

YOYO

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Looking like a long-weekend off then, and not back to work 'til Monday at the earliest?

I'm not sure what the current UK guidance is.... do they still recommend isolating for 5 days after a positive test or has that changed (again)?

I suppose I'd better find out in case I catch the bastard disease again.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes hopefully Mondat I will go back to work and face all the CHAOS!

I have no idea what the UK Guidence is now. When it all started there was a legal right to stay at home for 10 days (I remember that).

There there no no legal obligation, and you can go out and carry on your narmal life and infect others. Which is what happened to me and my work collegue. We were obviously helping someone out at work and they gave it to us! The other guy is worse than me :(

Messaged boss this morning tellnig him I wont be in for the rest of the week.

I dont thnik there are any more COVID booster shots any more here in the UK? as it is definned as a managable desise now

YOYO

figmahzxc

Reaction score
I was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus on June 20 this year. Maybe it's the vaccine, my symptoms are mild, just a fever of 39.5 degrees Celsius, a few headaches, but otherwise everything is fine. My test came back negative in about five days. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy.