• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Do u taste ur own cum?

Did u drink u own cum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steven_Todd

Reaction score
At first I thought is was hot but it seems to have lost its appeal. I would much rather taste the cum of someone else.

ancusp89

Reaction score
I love licking up my precum while I'm stroking, after I cum though I prefer to finger myself with it which is where I prefer to receive all cum.

Tulliani

Reaction score
I did it once, but it's not exciting.

I thing it's better rtaste your partern cum after a fellatio or blow job cause you don't have had an orgasm so you are still horny.

nakedgayboy

Reaction score
YES.

yes I have my own cum tasted.
and that of many other boys.

js324

Reaction score
I tasted it the very first time it ever happened and did so often throughout my teen years, and experimented with a variety of ways to consume it... I don't do it as often now, but sometimes I still do

Miles16

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
I tried it once. It wasn't bad, but I just felt weird consuming something that my body expelled (might be different if it was someone else's though :blushing:)

levanter

Reaction score
I did once just because I wanted to know what the guy was tasting when he swallowed my cum. Mine was surprisingly sweet, in a weird way. Can't describe it.

Pathetic

Reaction score
I tried, but it's just on my mouth and I never swallowed it. I just.. can't. It's warm and there's a weird feeling on my tongue like it got numb or something.

MacDaddy925

Reaction score
First time was on accident. I was laying on my back jacking off. When I shot my load it flew right in my mouth. It was like a whole stream too and I was not aiming. It hit the headboard on my bed too. It wasnt bad but i dont do that act often. On the other hand though if im with someone that is clean they can blow there load down my throat anytime and I wont spill a drip :)

timrath

Reaction score
I'd love to do it, but unfortunately, my cum tastes horrible. Like laundry detergent. :(

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I have actually sucked my own dick in my younger days swallowed my load it was awesome-- but now yrs later kind of few extra pounds and all--so now I jack off lick it off my fingers and then sometimes finger myself with my own cum

suck me off

Reaction score
taste

Would you suck your own dick, if you could? I guess a "yes". There's nothing better than swallow your own boyjuice nectar. It might taste salty or a little bit herb. I don't know if there is a scientific evidence, but I guess you can influence the taste of it, it depends on what you eat and what you drink. It may also tell you about your own health, but I don't know about that.

There is a lot out there on how to do so. While a health indicator, diet affects the flavor. Working on combining the recipes I found out there on the internet.