• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Do you belive in a GOD? just yes or no pls

Whtrbbit

Reaction score
I believe there is a higher power. I don't know if that is a god or some type of intelligence that set everything in motion. I mean who knows. We could be some grand experiment by aliens. :)

portugal10

Reaction score
No. If he was the all being....then shit would not happen in this world. He could manipulate and alter for well being in our world. The Bible is fictitious but mercifully good people outnumber evil in this world. :heart: :heart: :heart:

mayd4me

Reaction score
I was raised by Catholics so before it's a yes. Now it's "I don't care about the topic just like I don't care about physics or sociology or knitting." Just not my cup of tea.

I'm apathetic about it all, really.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes or no. No can do.

I was raised a Catholic too. Boston Irish Catholic family.
As a boy, I wanted to be a priest (mid 1950s). I don't think it was a calling. The priests were respected, and gay. I think that's what attracted me.

But as I became a teenager, I became a sceptic. Mom woke me up one Sunday morning so I wouldn't be late for church.
I replied that church wasn't for me. Too her credit, she accepted my answer.

I now go to Catholic services for family occasions. Marriages, deaths, baptisms.
The ritual is comforting, and bonds me to my family.

But do I believe? I do not.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
nope I cant see how people believe in god--in christianitys god--from letting his son die on a cross--no way id let that happen to my son not much of a father figure there--then god tells moses to build an ark put 2 of each life form plant and so on on this ark as there will be a big flood--basically a flood that will wipe out everything he has created killing it and letting the ark land safely on land to start new life --imagine that--god killing what he supposedly created because they disgusted him..

if a man like jesus was alive today talking his jiborish--he would be locked up in a padded cell filled full of thorozine

a woman claiming she was a virgin and pregnant would be laughing stock of the town city and world--

the list goes on and on

and then Christians use god as a reason to make what they do to others justifiablel because its a sin in the eyes of god--

my fave is --I'm a preacher I wouldn't sell anything that didn't run then drive it three weeks and motor blows-- just to find out the fuy you take it to to get it fixed says hmm this truck looks familiar--and tells me why--

to me religion is just a crutch for the weak minded--times were tough back then the people needed something to believe in and they made up jesus and god--and come on--Christianity didn't exist until little over 2000 years ago but they act like been around from beginning and claiming their god created the earth and the heavens--

I just see so much in it all that makes it too hard to believe

mikk33

Reaction score
god is a delusion. created by men to have power over others and exploit the majority to benefit the minority who hold power and wealth. hence the subjugation of women and hatred of lgbtq people.
buddhism has no god since each person is their own god.
as john lennon said, "I don't believe in jesus, I just believe in me".