• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

do you have any tattoos?

Do you have any Tattoos?

• Total voters
W

wardell

I have always want a tattoo but to afraid of the pain. I think they are cool as long as it not over done. if you have any feel free to post them I would love to see them

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
I do not know what tattoos should be cool.
Something is acting on me repulsive.
Since he can still look so cute, I would never begin with what.

-------

Ich weiß nicht was an Tattoos cool sein soll.
Sowas wirkt auf mich abstoßend.
Da kann er noch so süß ausehen, würde ich nie mit dem was anfangen.

--------------------------------

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I never liked tattoos, because they make you look like trash :p

5597ae7359.jpg

Dugaas

Reaction score
I've thought a lot about getting one, but I wanted something fairly small, symbolic with a lot of meaning to me, and one that I knew I'd like in 10 or 20 years. So far I'm tatoo-free....

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have any tattoos but my partner has two. One on each gun (bicep). A black & red Yin Yang on his right and a red "MOM' Heart on his left. Both very tasteful and sexy on them big muscles of his. I love it when he wears tank tops or goes shirtless.

I don't mind tattoos on sexy bodies as long as they're not overboard. Just one or two strategically placed tats can be very sexy.

I've never gotten one because it's just not my thing. Tasteful ones are sexy on an already buff sexy guy.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
No, I don't have any tattoos and I'm not planning to get any - but I've always been fascinated by tattooing and other body arts, which will show when I start posting a Body Arts thread in the General Discussion area, starting a couple of days from today! You're all welcome to visit this thread!

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it was painful or that it really hurt, except maybe when the artist was making the curves/rounded areas of mine. Those areas were like a pinching sensation. Yes, you do feel the needle, but it was less a stabbing sensation and more a constant poking. The thing that bothered me more was the sound -- it's close to that of a dentist drill. I have a low pain tolerance and despise dentist offices.

I do know from friends that the closer to the bone, the more it hurts. Around the ankle is one that hurts; there's less tissue/fat. Also, those that are filled in hurt more because that takes a lot of time to accomplish well, and the artist has to go over the same areas more often.

If you're thinking about getting a tattoo, talk to others who have them, do lots of research, interview the artist. Ask your friend who did theirs. Read reviews and CHECK THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT RATING! Many artists may not want to do the work you've selected -- it's their art/reputation, but it is YOUR body. There should be mutual respect and mutual compromise.

My piercings actually hurt more than the tattoo did.

trencherman

Reaction score
“Act in Haste, Repent at Leisure" would seem to have been almost custom-designed for the case of tattoos.” ― David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest

Dom1

Reaction score
tattoos used to be sexy, but now everyone has one and most are abit lame

ss1258

Reaction score
I do not have any tattoos, but I accidentally chose Yes.
sorry

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
No I haven't a tattoo. Two or three years ago I've had the idea to get one - buuuut my dear love wouldn't like it. So I've only my blank skin!

tommeczek

Reaction score
is a place on forum where we can show our tattoos? :thinking: :D

Whtrbbit

Reaction score
I've thought about it, but ultimately I keep talking myself out of it. :)