• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Douglas was a registered sex offender when he worked for SC

drewguy

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
http://anon.projectarchive.net/?http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_24781691/boulder-police-sexually-violent-predator-sean-christopher-jackson?IADID=Search-www.dailycamera.com-www.dailycamera.com http://anon.projectarchive.net/?http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_24826886/sean-christopher-jackson-28-charged-boulder-assault?IADID=Search-www.dailycamera.com-www.dailycamera.com http://anon.projectarchive.net/?http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_24801770/boulder-police-nab-sexually-violent-predator-alleged-carjacking?IADID=Search-www.dailycamera.com-www.dailycamera.com
20131223_025655_SVP%20Sean%20Christopher%20Jackson.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
This whole "mugshot"-system, where every offender can be easily googled with picture etc. pp. can only turn such people into living walking time-bombs.

Look at this:
http://anon.projectarchive.net/?http://www.denverpost.com/firstinthepost/ci_13140748?source=rss

Here in this article from 2008 his father said that the guy turned himself into prison because he can't live outside because he received too many threats because of the "sexually violent predator" label.

It can be true or not true, I think it's not very far fetched.

"Sean Jackson was arrested in March 2004 at the age of 18 after two teens - ages 14 and 15 - told authorities he gave them alcohol and sexually assaulted them. He denied the accusations but pleaded guilty to lesser charges to spare a possible life sentence, his father said."

It isn't even really clear, what really happened but for the rest of his live the internet follows him as a "sexually violent predator": And life sentence? Because he had sex with a girl three or four years younger?

The law system of the US is merely serving the baser human instincts und unworthy for any state but especially for one who assume to have the role to be the bringer of democracy.

Well, it's not that anybody outside the US believes that any more anyway.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I so totally agree with ihno!!! The really scary thing is the US insane sexophobia and everything bad that comes out of it.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
There are two real problems with America's sex offender registry.

- Many of these cases involve teenagers a few years apart. Guy a little older, girl (or guy) a little younger. It's not unusual for the younger person to be the more aggressive. But if the younger person is under legal age, nothing else is considered.

- Convicted offenders must register their domiciles. Public information. I can go into a database, and find every offender in my zip code (postal code). An offender cannot ever rebuild their life under that shadow.

These laws were developed with good intention. Pedophilia was a major issue for a long time. It was hidden. Men would simply move, and hurt more children. It was thought to be incurable. (Is it still? I'm not up on recent therapy). This was the response.

Are there countries that have effective systems for this? Protecting children; teaching teenagers about becoming empowered sexual adults; helping offenders to move on; keeping real predators locked up.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
An 18 year old who's making out with a 14 or 15 year old is not a pedophile. That is normal sexual experimenting for that age. And as for the alcohol etc, that's rather normal too.

If he had planned to rape a 14 year old girl, why two of them at the same time? Wouldn't that be a little risky? This sounds more like a party gone wrong, angry parents and the girls pointing their fingers at the older boy. Like it happened here with a 17 year old german boy in Turkey during his holiday. He's been to prison for eight months.
http://anon.projectarchive.net/?htt...ee-marco-weiss-released-on-bail-a-523458.html

Better system? What about different ages of consent/protection? Like 14, 16, 18 and 21? Giving persons under 21 more liberties than people over 21? To allow teenagers to find their identity without fear of going to prison?

And "protecting the children"? In some states is the US "molesting the underages" is not punishable if you marry them before!

Some years ago the EU made an attempt to bring on something similar, which has been stopped after loud protest:
http://anon.projectarchive.net/?htt...an-criminalise-teenage-sexual-activity-halted

Mike1234

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
in usa dont drink below 21, dont sex before marriage, and if u run naked in public, you are registered a sex offender, if you are 6 years old, and play doctor with a girl, you are sex offender. Americans are hipocrits and neo puritans
In Europe, two people after 14 years old, can sex with each other, it is legal

Mike1234

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
and pedophile and terrorist words knows politicians, aunty Mary, there are evil things in internet, so, internet is evil thing, therefore, control and observe everthings. Save children = Big Brother

but RAPE is not acceptable in any age

Last edited:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
but RAPE is not acceptable in any age

Yepp. Of course.

But you don't need any special children-rape-protection laws. The "normal" laws against rape, violence etc. fully suffice.

But this "sexual offender thing" is not about "rape" at all. It's about old fashioned backwardy morals. And also not about children.

Remember that 11 year old swiss boy who helped his 5 year old sister going to the toilet?

He was arrested and held in detention for six weeks and had to wear ankle-chaines(!), till they let him out, probably only because of the massive international protest.
http://anon.projectarchive.net/?http://www.nytimes.com/1999/11/12/news/12iht-incest.2.t.html

He was just bringing his sister to the toilet or something.

Mike1234

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
yes, ihno, i agree, americans are idiots

slowly, if you touch a child, that's molestation

but UK isnt much better

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just to remind us all about american general sexophobia - in the 1990s Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders got sacked by president Clinton because she suggested, that masturbation was an appropriate topic to talk about in school in sex education.

She got the fuckin' foot because she said, that the kids teachers could talk about wanking the puddin' in class!!! It gets totally outlandish...

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
At some point I think the priest scandals and the coach scandals will recede. It is behavior of another time.
Then maybe America can take a fresh look at this. But it will be a while.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm confused. Who is "Douglas"? What is "SC"? University of Southern California? South Carolina? SportCenter? Sprint Cellular?:worried:

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm confused. Who is "Douglas"? What is "SC"? University of Southern California? South Carolina? SportCenter? Sprint Cellular?:worried:
Your youthful innocence is adorable.
I would answer your questions, but I suspect you're underage.
And then I would be the offender!

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score

It's a studio and Douglas was the model-name.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Reading this post I was reminded of a book I read a long time ago "Scarlet Letter."

The reality has surpassed the imagination of the book.

joshydakid

Reaction score
Here in America we are far to sensitive to 'adult' matters. Sex is considered dirty and shouldn't be discussed outside of a locked bedroom. We're obsessed with keeping our children innocent and clueless. Our country is ran by prudes and it'll never change.

The offender register is well intentioned but poorly executed. It is a modern day witch hunt in most rural areas, anyone on the list for any reason are deemed unworthy of even living life.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I say if sex is with one like 13 to 17 its not pedophilia its sex with minors--sex with a person under 12 and under is known as pedophile-- but there are guys and girls out there branded for life for crossing that line one time--and this shouldn't happen--only time a person should have to register is when he or she has done this kind of stuff over and over--

the laws are so silly anymore now they have this 3 strikes youre out clause and there are guys in prison for life for their third strike being a misdemeanor and that's not right either--you got guys in prison for selling drugs for life in prison but murderers and rapists still get out--kind of stupid

some laws are made now wanting to made kids to be tried as adults but yet they too young to know what they want sxually or what want to do in their lives--this is a kind of slippery slope the laws are creating-but then again I learned that in some states its against the law for a woman or man to suck another mans dick how silly is that--

v but as for kids doing things with other kids its a curiousity thing--we can see them do stuff of a sexual manner and say oh my god- arrest that boy for what he is doing---heis a kid-curious about things whether it be sexual or smoking or drugs or whatever--it happens--it did when I was a kid and I am sure millions of others do it as well even though others wouldn't admit it

but back to original topic--if he was a registered sex offender that doesn't mean he cant do what he did in sc--he just cant do it around schools