• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Encourage mass posters to use a "Multi Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Encourage mass posters to use a "Multi Threads" (like I was at the beginning) rather than hundreds of indicudual posts. Mainly in the "Clips" thread.

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
1. There's a post limit of 8 posts every 14 hours for everyone below SVIP.
2. There are currently 2 Members and 1 VIP who reach this limit on a regular basis. For everything they post above this level, they have Multi Threads. All three.
3. There's an additional number of 1 SVIP who could post everything he uploads in a thread of its own, but he doesn't, he only posts selected videos in single post threads and posts most of his stuff in a Multi Thread.
4. We do have some Mass Posters but none of them is posting in single post threads because they are annoying people using bots to post their stuff and those bots cannot handle more than one thread. So te real mass posters already have multi threads.

So my conclusion is: What the hell are you talking about? GayHeaven has (as usually) many problems, but mass posters are currently not one of them. So if you think there's mass posters flooding the forum, please show us some examples. You can tell me in a PM whos posting habits bother you and I will have a look at it.
But honestly, there are less than 2 new pages in XXX Gay Clips (with the default of 30 threads per page) every day, that is (compared to what we had in the past, before the post limit) very few.

And I remember those times.

Disclaimer: I'm talking about XXX Gay Clips. The amateur videos are something else since OF exploded during lockdown.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Encourage mass posters to use a "Multi Threads" (like I was at the beginning) rather than hundreds of indicudual posts. Mainly in the "Clips" thread.

Mainly in the "Gay Amateur & Cam Clips" thread.

Almost every low quality video from OF is posted in a new thread. X_X

MontyBurns

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Wasn't there a "8 new posts/threads-limit per day" ? Especially for new members ? Seems to be gone.

DBOL777

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps rather than complaining about posters more reliable members would offer to help moderate!! So often in this world people choose to criticize things but refuse to help correct what seems to be so offensive to them...

DBOL777

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
New announcement

Please check the announcements for an update on post and thread limits ...

Status
Not open for further replies.