• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Filesonic alternative download

flipper

Reaction score
I want to thank those of you that post two locations for downloading files. I have not ever been successful at downloading any files from filesonic, even with a paid membership. And, apparently, I am among many with this problem. I origianlly thought that Filesonic was the only site that members have problems with, but I have read other complaints regarding other sites as well. There's nothing more frustrating seeing three new postings of boys that you had seen samples of and wanted and now, even though they have been posted, you can't have them.

kmere44549

Reaction score
lol wow flipper just saying in a round abound way don't leave but 1 state up from you.

as the whole file download thing. dont they have some kind of support. i have never really had a problem downloading from them even without the pre. acct. only

swallowmeinsf

Reaction score
I have posted elsewhere in the forum about this problem. My theory is that it has something to do with your ISP (Internet Service Provider). If you have an obscure one, that might be the problem. For example, I use AT&T and have never had one single problem downloading from Filesonic for free.

It is also possible that, in order to control traffic, they are favoring the big ISPs over the small ones.

Since the file sharing sites don't provide support for free users, it will remain a mystery.

For paying members of Filesonic, there should be no excuse for them not to support you.

Just use those good old market forces to teach them a lesson. Boycott 'em and spread the word!

unwin

Super Vip
Reaction score
hello guys

i see not a big problem at the moment ... mostly of our authors use 2-3 several ( alternative ) hosts in recent times.

some even 5+

so can you get sure your favourite files.

otherwise feel free and request a re-upload - some people will help you

dany1

Reaction score
I want to thank those of you that post two locations for downloading files. I have not ever been successful at downloading any files from filesonic, even with a paid membership. And, apparently, I am among many with this problem. I origianlly thought that Filesonic was the only site that members have problems with, but I have read other complaints regarding other sites as well. There's nothing more frustrating seeing three new postings of boys that you had seen samples of and wanted and now, even though they have been posted, you can't have them.
Thanks for posting this. I also have had problems with Filesonic even with a paid account. So I don't even bother with Filesonic at all.

T

tripe

i agree its really frustrating when so many downloads are only available in filesonic, it just will not work for me at all.i now ignore all postings with filesonic, shame.

W

wildchild

Yeahhhh, I think fileserve is great for downloading but filesonic is so much user-friendly for the uploader. And to be honest, people probably upload on it because it pays out better.

I'm starting to upload on both cause I just wanna share vids at the end of the day. BUT fileserve has a lot of problems, and definitely not as user friendly for the uploader.

Try using a download manager like Internet Download Manager and see if that helps?

Ovlas

Reaction score
JDownloader works fine with Filesonic (both with premium and free download). Have you tried it?