• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

first celebrity

Hyp

Director of Mergers & Acquisitions
Reaction score

Scott Baio or Willie Aames?

Everyone loved Scott, which was so boring...

I'm not familiar with the show, but they look like they'd make a hot pair. I could imagine Willie pounding the hell out of Scott.

luvmuslmen

Banned
Reaction score
I'm also dating myself, but I had 4 men that I was hot for, but I'm not sure if I actually j.o.'d to them. I was on the edge of puberty at that time. Three of them were on popular private eye shows at the time. The fourth did a guest appearance on one of them, and later got his own TV show (Chad Everett).
1-Roger Smith (who later married Ann Margaret) from "77 Sunset Strip".

2-Robert Conrad from "Hawaiian Eye" and later "Wild, Wild West"

3-Van Williams from "Surfside 6"

4-Chad Everett from "Medical Center" (I think that's what I became a doctor, lol)

Oh, and I almost forgot...Tab Hunter, who, I remember being dumbfounded by how unbelievably gorgeous he was, from "The Tab Hunter Show" and many movies.

W

wardell

I just looked upTab Hunter to see who he is. Did you know he's gay

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
Sam Jones, after the movie "Flash Gordon", when he posed for Playgirl.

twinkguy

Reaction score
I also had crush on Jonathan Brandis. Was very sad when he committed suicide.

twinkguy

Reaction score
Ricky Shroeder was my earliest crush. I remember back when they still had circus of the stars and he came out in tights with what seemed like a boner to me.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Ricky Shroeder was my earliest crush. I remember back when they still had circus of the stars and he came out in tights with what seemed like a boner to me.

Considering that he was only 14 or 15 back then, he did have a boner. Boys that age always have a boner....

zaylor

Reaction score
David Cassidy. The first time I saw him was in Bonanza in 1970.

Zaylor

Lucas88

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
I think van damme in some movie where he was bathing naked in a lake, and the kid of his girlfriend saw him, and later by the dinner table the kid said he has a big dick. I thought that was hot for some reason.

Ard san Aer

Reaction score
I honestly don't remember but I think my first crushes without knowing it were the guys in the Levi ads: the one he stripped in the laundrette and the one were the guy got into the bath with no shirt but the jeans on. They were the kind of first male nudity in an exploitive way I saw and I had a major crush on Joey Lawrence when he was in Blossom but again at the time I had no clue that's what is was.

zminstral

Donator
Reaction score
I don't really remember back that far but Tab Hunter will always remain one of my favourites

jman4077

Reaction score
Wow. The first was probably Jack De Sena since he was on Nick at the time and I still watched at the age of 12. Of more established types, I was crushing hard on Justin Timberlake.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Christopher Atkins.

Oh yeah... The Blue Lagoon, the first movie I ever saw with full frontal male nudity. I was 9 when this came out and I still remember my mom being furious that it was rated "R". As far as she was concerned all the nudity and sexuality in the film was natural, it was a Disney film after all...
But then again, she also took me to see "Porky's"when I was 10...