• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

German Food Items for Sibling Reunion

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong - I love venison! Nothing better than simple venison chops floured and fried in butter but a nasty old buck deer liver....UUUGGGGHHHHH!!!! My hangup...life goes on

Another question for you Shelt....what's Kuemmerling? Sounded more medicinal than culinary but I was intrigued. Do you know what that is? What about Super Dickmans? I thought maybe that was your superhero name:)

peace,
g

Here is your answer: Kuemmerling is the brand name of a herbal liqueur. It is a so called "bitter" with 35% Vol. And yes it is a very good medicine after you have had a very fat-rich meal. And believe me - everytime you need it it will help you! But only for the consumption I wouldn't recommend it.

And now to the Super Dickmann's:
Dickmann's are very tasty chocolate "foam-kisses". You will get them with white chocolate, black chocolate and milk chocolate. And yes I loved these sweet things from my childhood until today.
But "Dickmann" is the name of the company founder and sadly has nothing to do with the much sweeter DICKs. Sorry! ;)

[/IMG][/URL]

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong - I love venison! Nothing better than simple venison chops floured and fried in butter but a nasty old buck deer liver....UUUGGGGHHHHH!!!! My hangup...life goes on
peace,
g

The pic I've posted was not a "nasty old buck deer liver" but the pure meat (goulash!). Honestly!!!! p:p

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here is your answer: Kuemmerling is the brand name of a herbal liqueur. It is a so called "bitter" with 35% Vol. And yes it is a very good medicine after you have had a very fat-rich meal. And believe me - everytime you need it it will help you! But only for the consumption I wouldn't recommend it.

And now to the Super Dickmann's:
Dickmann's are very tasty chocolate "foam-kisses". You will get them with white chocolate, black chocolate and milk chocolate. And yes I loved these sweet things from my childhood until today.
But "Dickmann" is the name of the company founder and sadly has nothing to do with the much sweeter DICKs. Sorry! ;)

[/IMG][/URL]

Yes I'm a 5th grader when it comes to DICK jokes:blushing: I couldn't resist with the Dickmann's - sorry;) Thanks for all your help! I'm formulating a menu...I'll let you know what happens.

g

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
The pic I've posted was not a "nasty old buck deer liver" but the pure meat (goulash!). Honestly!!!! p:p

No, I know brother...I was just channeling my own childhood trama with a disgusting sliced old buck liver that looked like a sliced loaf of old moldy bread - no offense!

I'm sure your goulash would be delicious! Is this just your sneaky way of inviting me to dinner? If so, mmmaayyybee....you don't have any expectations for "after dinner" do you? (wink, wink)

If so - I'm DOWN!!;):thumbs up::cheers:

DINNER with SHELTER - DINNER with SHELTER!

I'm so excited now - when can we DO IT buddy? (so to speak?)

g:)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
No, I know brother...I was just channeling my own childhood trama with a disgusting sliced old buck liver that looked like a sliced loaf of old moldy bread - no offense!

I'm sure your goulash would be delicious! Is this just your sneaky way of inviting me to dinner? If so, mmmaayyybee....you don't have any expectations for "after dinner" do you? (wink, wink)

If so - I'm DOWN!!;):thumbs up::cheers:

DINNER with SHELTER - DINNER with SHELTER!

I'm so excited now - when can we DO IT buddy? (so to speak?)

It was my sneaky way of ....... oh and just now my BF is behind me and in his hand a baseball bat. And he said "write the end of the sentence!" But the baseball bat and his odd undertone has convinced me not to write what I at first wanted to write........ ;):p;):pp:p

Although I have been very curious if your "after dinner" proposal was the same what I thought????

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Although I have been very curious if your "after dinner" proposal was the same what I thought????

We ALL know that it was! :bring it on::blushing::blushing::p:p

T

tiogilito

Another question for you Shelt....what's Kuemmerling? Sounded more medicinal than culinary but I was intrigued. Do you know what that is? What about Super Dickmans? I thought maybe that was your superhero name:)

peace,
g

Ah... there are a variety of liqueurs in Germany which are slightly bitter and "herbal" in taste, not sweet and sugary, like most we have in the UK...

Germans like playing the charade saying they a "medicinal".... any excuse for a little tipple...

Kuemmerling is one those. It is clove and cinnamon based,plus some other spices which I don't know. It is quite strong, though. I brought a bottle back once from Germany, and it is rather good before a big dinner.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kuemmerling-Herbal-Liqueur-2cl-Miniature/dp/B015MZD8N8

T

tiogilito

Oh and a Super Dickman used to be called a "Negerkuss" (Nigger's kiss) in times before political correctness. This is a sort of very soft marsh mellow coated in chocolate.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
We ALL know that it was! :bring it on::blushing::blushing::p:p

I feel like such a BRAAT! I'm the wurst;);) (get it shelter?) All I know is I'm the BUN for you!:heart::heart:

signed,
king of awkward flirting:cheers:
your buddy g

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Oh and a Super Dickman used to be called a "Negerkuss" (Nigger's kiss) in times before political correctness. This is a sort of very soft marsh mellow coated in chocolate.

Thank goodness we live in a Post Obama/Trump is a Racist era:big hug: I'll take the Dickmans right now!! (so to speak)

thanks for the info:)

g

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I feel like such a BRAAT! I'm the wurst;);) (get it shelter?) All I know is I'm the BUN for you!:heart::heart:

signed,
king of awkward flirting:cheers:
your buddy g

Hi my friend - I hope you will have a nice time with your "German"-party. And yes in the years "without" political-correctness the Dickmanns have been called "Negerküsse" but the translation "Nigger-Kisses" is wrong the real translation was "Negroes-Kisses". "Nigger" has always been and is in the German language always a very bad cussword!
So we have had in our German cuisine a very delicious Schnitzel - it was called
"Zigeunerschnitzel" (gypsy-schnitzel) but now (oh what we really are for good people!) the term "Zigeuner" (gypsy) is a forbidden term - so this Schnitzel is now called "Paprika-Schnitzel" :rofl::rofl::rofl: Are we good in finding new terms?????

p:pp:pp:p And you surely are not a BRAAT-WURST :blushing: but you would be a lovable BUN! :p;)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
p:pp:pp:p And you surely are not a BRAAT-WURST :blushing: but you would be a lovable BUN! :p;)

Get a room you two!!!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::rofl::rofl::big hug::big hug:

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Get a room you two!!!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::rofl::rofl::big hug::big hug:

SERIOUSLY!! I'm down;)p:p:big hug:

Thanks for all your help Shelt! YOU RULE!!:heart: