• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

has your taste in men change

W

wardell

Has your taste in men changed as you got older my has I use to like guy that were skinny and with no body hair but now I like muscles and some chest hair and long hair and with tattoos and rugged

lovetosuckcock

Reaction score
I don't think my tastes have changed. I've always liked two types of men; slim femboys and big muscular men with huge chests, bulging biceps, legs like tree trunks, and a tight, firm ass. My men have also got to have little to no body hair and no pubic hair at all.

iltman

Reaction score
yes it has, but then my tastes can change day by day. When i was a teenager i really fancied blonds, and fairly twinkish, now whilst twinks can occasionally catch my eye, i find myself drawn to muscles tats and piercings. The guys on Sean Cody and Gay Hoopla are very me at the moment, but sometimes a big muscle guy can also get me excited.
In conclusion as you get older your tastes do change in most areas but so what, most of the time our tastes develop and improve.

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Nope, still like a man with a hairy chest and bald head :)

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
When I was younger, I had a specific type. Dark haired, hairy, shorter than me.

I'm a lot more open to different body types now. It's a lot more about the guy than the body.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Well...I don't think so because I've always been with older, attractive guys when it comes to partners/boyfriends and a few younger guys when it came to just "booty calls". Therefore, I still find older good looking men appealing and still will engage with a younger guys just for sex and nothing more...it's almost like when the sex is over with a younger guy..then its time to go...and I know that all younger guys are not like that...

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Please JW4833 don't say that you are using young or younger guys only for "booty-calls". That gives me a feeling as if I would be only a male whore. You will find older ones better for you - it is your tast and it is ok so. I, for instance, love guys in my age (in the late 20ths) but never ever I would say an older guy is worth only for a "booty-call".

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Please JW4833 don't say that you are using young or younger guys only for "booty-calls". That gives me a feeling as if I would be only a male whore. You will find older ones better for you - it is your tast and it is ok so. I, for instance, love guys in my age (in the late 20ths) but never ever I would say an older guy is worth only for a "booty-call".

Hi Shelter: I'm so sorry that I may have worded my response inappropriately towards younger guys...what I meant to say that I am aware that all younger guys are not just one night stands or booty calls...I know that there are a lot of younger guys who are quite mature for the age which I do find to be very appealing.

In all honesty...there are some who are ...but the majority of younger guys that I've come across and have had conversations with are not interested in a permanent relationship and I can understand this because they are at the prime of their lives where they want to experience all that the lifestyle has to offer before they consider settling down for a permanent relationship. So in my defense...this is where I got my perspective of younger guys from those conversations. Again..not to say that all younger guys think this way..but I was just going on for what I was told and saw.

Nonetheless...if I really think about this..there happens to be a lot of older guys who do come off very immature for their age as well...So...accept my apology for my post Please....JW :duh:

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi JW4833 - Accepted! And if I'm honest for myself as well so I must say that in parts you are right. There are many young gays which are not interested in a partnership. They are jittering from flower to flower! Well, I'm since 10 years now in a partnership and in all this time I didn't want a change. And I have many friends in my age which are thinking and acting like me - but you are right there are others too.

Well, when I started as a gay young man I searched at first too older guys because I thought they are more experienced (they were!!!) but I mujst say as well they were not interested in a partnership because they said the age difference is too big (I was 17 and most of them so 30 to 35). Well that was a mismatch. So then I found my BF he was to that time 19 - and that was good - he has had good experience, was a good teacher and we love us until today. So I think a cobbler should stick to his last! So in this sense - Peace my dear friend and a happy Christmas time.

Quietus666

Reaction score
I think it has. When I was younger, like 16, (now I'm 22) I only used to like very boyish and very young looking guys, with curly hair and perfect faces... Now I still quite like them but they're not what I like most anymore, at all.
I actually have a very wide-ranging taste: young small guys, but also manly soldier-like skinhead guys, tall not too skinny guys, then also darker skinned guys... sometimes I think Latinos are the most beautiful men ever. + I very much appreciate NATURALNESS. A guy doesn't have to look perfect for me to like him. He has to be natural. I like it if a guy takes care of himself, but I don't like it when you approach a guy and all you smell is a perfume.
I also used to think only shaved guys could be sexy, which has also changed. Nice hairy legs (not too hairy though) or belly can be beautiful. I am way over the "I'm looking for a perfect guy" phase. Perfection is overrated. Normal is beautiful. :)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think it has. When I was younger, like 16, (now I'm 22) I only used to like very boyish and very young looking guys, with curly hair and perfect faces... Now I still quite like them but they're not what I like most anymore, at all.
I actually have a very wide-ranging taste: young small guys, but also manly soldier-like skinhead guys, tall not too skinny guys, then also darker skinned guys... sometimes I think Latinos are the most beautiful men ever. + I very much appreciate NATURALNESS. A guy doesn't have to look perfect for me to like him. He has to be natural. I like it if a guy takes care of himself, but I don't like it when you approach a guy and all you smell is a perfume.
I also used to think only shaved guys could be sexy, which has also changed. Nice hairy legs (not too hairy though) or belly can be beautiful. I am way over the "I'm looking for a perfect guy" phase. Perfection is overrated. Normal is beautiful. :)

Well spoken Quietus - NORMAL IS BEAUTIFUL! I think the most of us here or wherever they may live are not models. We are all NORMAL, we have our good sides and as well our bad ones. And all perfume of the world cannot change us to a better or to a more admired guy. All of us try to delight our friends or partners. So we are not perfect - I'm not perfect, I'm a young gay man with all the flaws I will have in my age - so as well my BF.

Last edited:

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Hi JW4833 - Accepted! And if I'm honest for myself as well so I must say that in parts you are right. There are many young gays which are not interested in a partnership. They are jittering from flower to flower! Well, I'm since 10 years now in a partnership and in all this time I didn't want a change. And I have many friends in my age which are thinking and acting like me - but you are right there are others too.

Well, when I started as a gay young man I searched at first too older guys because I thought they are more experienced (they were!!!) but I mujst say as well they were not interested in a partnership because they said the age difference is too big (I was 17 and most of them so 30 to 35). Well that was a mismatch. So then I found my BF he was to that time 19 - and that was good - he has had good experience, was a good teacher and we love us until today. So I think a cobbler should stick to his last! So in this sense - Peace my dear friend and a happy Christmas time.

Thanks so much buddy...and I can relate to your story...I have to say that when I came out ....the last thought on my mind was a relationship or yet alone dating an older man...however...that is what happened and in so many ways I am glad that all my bfs were older because not only did I learn a lot about myself and matured beyond my age at the time..but I've gained a lot of wisdom as well...Have a Wonderful Holiday....take care, JW :cheers:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you JW for your kind words. So as well I wish to you and all your dearest a wonderful season time.

Furthermore I have the impression that you are a very interesting man with which I would like to talk more. ??????????

Wohltorf

Reaction score
Gotta love "The cobbler should stick to his last"!! You find the best fit and slip into it; it waits for you as you wait for it. I will never forget this entry, Shelter!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Gotta love "The cobbler should stick to his last"!! You find the best fit and slip into it; it waits for you as you wait for it. I will never forget this entry, Shelter!

You really are knowing what is good and horny! :heart::heart:

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Thank you JW for your kind words. So as well I wish to you and all your dearest a wonderful season time.

Furthermore I have the impression that you are a very interesting man with which I would like to talk more. ??????????

Thank you as well for the kind words...and yes...would like to chat with you anytime you feel you would like to ....take care...JW :thumbs up:

lieh058

Reaction score
When I was younger I used to like only guys within my own age bracket and body type: twinks, no older than 25 (With some notbale exceptions, like a friend's father I was drooling over).

Now that I'm 27 I do still like the twinks and femmes, but I have started noticing handsomeness in older guys, muscled guys, hairy guys, etc. Yes, my taste has changed.