• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

High-Pressure Hydraulics by Citro?n

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

On the same small neo-retro market, there was also the Clenet from the French designer Alain Clénet.
Arrived in 1980, sooner than Robert Cumberford, he was very successful at the beginning. Three years later he had to sell his company. At this time there was too many competitors in USA and the interest for this kind of cars was gone.

Last edited:

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I found another DS convertible that is like the Heuliez prototype. (see #348)

From the German bodyworker Reutter. It seem that some units were made. Notice the retractable centre pillar.
With a reinforced body Reutter would have got the authorization from Citroën around 1960-62.

Last edited:

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Two rare Citroën in the movie "Les bidasses en folie" from Claude Zidi (1971)

Is it a ID 19 convertible bodyworked by Reutter? Anyway this poor car lose all its parts on the road!

Last edited:

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
ID/DS from Belgium

Garage and showroom Yser square at Brussels. We recognize the lavish style of André Citroën!

1956 above, 1968 below

Brussels motorshow every year in January : 1969 above, 1970 below.

Forest manufactory near Brussels where were made ID/DS until 1969. It was also a production center for 2 CV, Dyane, Ami.

DS 21 Pallas 1966

ID 19 made at Forest model 69, one of the last producted in Belgium. Nice restoration.

Back direction indicators, interior door handles, wheel trims, painted roof, for the exportation, ID 19 finition was close from the DS one. Yet, assisted steering and directional headlights are in option.

Last edited:

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Winter 1988-89 : A XM from the pre-serie is tested by the pilot Jean-Pierre Jabouille

The first kilometers take place in USA for a long trip far from the French journalists.

Last edited:

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
To celebrate the ID 19 victory in Monte-Carlo Rallye 1959, Citroën got a stand at the "24 Heures du Mans" in June.
For the constructor, it was easy to convert a chevron as number one!

The stand model

Another stand in 1960. This time the DS are beside a big sculpture modern art named the "Corolle".

On this board : Paul Coltelloni, europe champion of the rallyes 1959 on ID 19

Last edited: