• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

High-Pressure Hydraulics by Citro?n

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Gray, blue, some shy colors for the last Traction 15/6

Of course you may prefer the classic black.

Would Citroën preview a 1956 model if the DS was not ready?

At last some colors after ten years of black Traction!

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The DS 19 model 62 "vert olive" from Citroën museum

Easy to recognize, the model 1962 : New dash-board with old front face and ashtray fenders for the last year.

Above, the first dash-board designed by Flaminio Bertoni with some plastic parts like the pretty glove box cover.
The artist had just forgotten the room for the auto-radio. The modified cover broke the design of the dash-board.
More classic, the new instrument panel is nearly entirely of metal sheet.

Sorry, the rubber bearings on the rear bumper exist only from 1963.

Last edited:

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

New front face for this DS 19 red "Carmin", a color available for this model from 1963 to 1965

Autumn 1965, Citroën presents this DS 21 red "Cornaline" at Pré-Catelan near Paris. (models 66-67).

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Coltelloni, Alexandre and Desrosiers winners of the Monte-Carlo Rallye 1959 on board of this ID "écaille blonde" color strictly from the serie. At this age, there was not Citroën team but only some individual participants with their own car.

ID 19 Luxe "écaille blonde" color from 1959 to 1961, already a little less basic than at the beginning.

Two DS in early 70's

Last edited:

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Delta blue, a color for last DS and early CX

The last DS saloon made at Javel the 30 April 1975 is a 23 IE Pallas delta blue. Around 1.440.000 units were assembled if you count the models made in Belgium, England ... and the last breaks made until 1976.

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Monte-Carlo Rally 1966 : The BMC-Citroën affair

The Austin Mini Cooper winned the rally (serie cars category) but it was disqualified because of the headlights that were not in accordance with the French rules. It was white instead of yellow!

Left, the Mini Cooper (BMC 1300 S exactly) and right, the DS 21. Advantage of the DS on the link stages : One is sleeping while the other is driving.

The magazine L'Automobile remade the controversial special stage, the one of the Mont Ventoux.

The journalist don't hide his opinion !

Supporting his Finnish compatriot Makinen, the pilot Pauli Toivonen (here at the wheel of the DS 21) refused the cup.

Everybody winned!

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Can we buy a 2 CV in 72 yet ?

Can we buy a CX yet ? (in 89)
And today, can we buy an electric car yet ?

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
CX in movies

"Camping 1, 2 and 3" with Claude Brasseur and Mylène Demongeot

"L'Alpagueur" (1976) from Philippe Labro with Bruno Cremer and Jean-Paul Belmondo
The first CX 2200

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
1979 : GSpécial VS Visa Super
Visa Super is a new model Peugeot-Citroën made on a Peugeot 104 plateform and powered by the same motor.
Its price and the one of the GSpécial are identical. Both cars entirely different are on the same market.

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
"Four Seasons", a rare CX album from the photographer André Martin edited by Robert Delpire (1979).

Album CX or DS catalog, there is a style André Martin.

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
It's really too bad for you, girls, in 1970 the break GS is not still invented !