• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

How will you celebrate Valentine's Day?

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
Another pretty self-explanatory thread:

With V-Day a day away, how will you celebrate the festivities? Do you have a special someone to spend it with? Will you spend it alone?

If you have someone special, what are the two of you going to do (minus the sex part... you can do that every other day)?

If you're alone, how will you keep your spirits up?

I will most definitely be alone since a) I'm not dating anyone and b) no one has asked me to be their Valentine. I'll probably stay away from all things romantic. I tend to be a bit on the emotional side when these things roll around.

Do you consider the holiday nothing more than Hallmark fluff or does it truly hold some significance for you?

bitterboi16

Reaction score
HAHA, lol, I hate this hoilday. Even when I was with someone, so much pressure to say those 3 little words. Even though I never said them. Anyways...I have a bonfire planned. Me and friends, might hit the beach depending on the weather.

C

cloudDesire

I will be working for the day... But since im not with anyone so it doesn't really matters to me:) Anyway, Happy Valentine's to everyone:)

X

XMan101

Never interested me at all!! It's a card shop's dream LOL

If I'm with someone I'd surprise them any day or say all the nice things anytime I want to - not because of a date on a calendar.

I did have a nice valentine's day though one year, waking up with my girlfiriend - it was her dream to be together on Valentine's day (women are such romantic creatures :p) I was happy waking up with her any day ;)

Basically I think it's a load of nonsense, I never realy think about it - although it is a good excuse to send someone a little something to get you noticed ;)

I

iFairylicious

For those of us who are single its called "Singles Awareness Day"

W

whatthef__k

i'll be at work most of the day and as i don't have a boyfriend right now... :yawn:
but there is this cute guy in the clinic i'm working, so there might be at least some interesting thoughts :dreaming: :drooling:

whatthef__k

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I hate this holiday as well, luckly by the time I get off work it will be over, besides the only person who really knew how to celebrate Valentine's day was Al Capone

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
Oh I had just celebrated my V-day, but no V-card was swiped today! lol! anyway I just spent the day watching Re-runs of shows I love like Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl and Privileged. But Currently My Family is coming over to celebrate with some Pizza! :)

Good way to celebrate it... I was actually planning on catching up on episodes of "90210" and "One Tree Hill" that I've missed, episodes of "Degrassi: The Next Generation" that I borrowed from a friend (season 6; when the original characters were still the main point of the show) and probably hanging with a friend later on (she's a chick... she has a boyfriend, but he's being a pain in the ass. LOL).

takeabow1

Reaction score
Well.. today's the day. I hope all of you enjoyed it. I know many are cutting back this year because of the economy and money issues, but I hope you all made the best of it.

takeabow1

Reaction score
^Thank you! I'm glad you had a great day. I have about 3 hours left.