• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Issues signing into Gay Heaven

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Please leave your username in a reply and the issue will be looked into. Thanks, Stonecold

bjorkster

Reaction score
User Name: Bjorkster
Issue: Unable to log in on computer
When I go to log into my computer I am able to enter my user name and password but when I try to enter the number from Google Authenticator or the Backup codes the Confirm button does not work. Meaning I am able to enter the number but when I click on confirm or tab over to confirm and double click or press enter nothing happens and I cannot complete my log in.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
User Name: Bjorkster
Issue: Unable to log in on computer
When I go to log into my computer I am able to enter my user name and password but when I try to enter the number from Google Authenticator or the Backup codes the Confirm button does not work. Meaning I am able to enter the number but when I click on confirm or tab over to confirm and double click or press enter nothing happens and I cannot complete my log in.
Let me know if the issue has been fixed.

bjorkster

Reaction score
No still canā€™t log in on my computer. I can enter my name and password fine but still when it comes to entering in the number from Google Authenticator the Confirm button still does not work. I have restarted my computer, cleared my browser cache, tried logging in both with and without my VPN, removing all browser extensions that are related to my antivirus software, checked my browser settings (primarily browser chrome), and tried using a different browser (edge) but to no avail. The only way I am able to log in is innmy iPhone (using Chrome). Thanks for trying though šŸ˜„

bjorkster

Reaction score
I also tried to create a new account but cannot do that either. After entering a username, email address, password, date of birth, completing the hCaptcha verification process, and checking the I agree to the terms box when I click on the Register button it clears out the hCaptcha verification. No matter how many times I complete that verification it is cleared out when I click the register button.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account is fixed now.

Jordy88

Reaction score
I still don't know how I got into the site today. The initial username/password combination never works ( it was great before the changes). No verification code is sent -- although I don't even know which app is supposed to generate the code. Then I get an error message using the backup codes and the site times out. When I come back to the site, I am suddenly in -- have no idea how it happed. Are they better, clearer instructions for how to access the site? Do we have to use two-step verification? Thanks so much...