• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Jon & Kate Drama

joparoke

Reaction score
Yeah, I think Jon is trying to relive his glory years or something. And with the way Kate constantly berates him I'm not surprised if he has strayed. Now the bozo goes and gets caught late at night bar-hopping with another woman. I imagine a Gosselin seperation is not far off.

On the show's season finale a few months ago, Jon said he was not interested in being on camera for the show anymore. Apparently he was feeling the heat from his first indiscretion and was trying to distance himself from any more media scrutiny. Kate said she was more than happy to continue with the show. So I'm kind of interested to see what direction the show will take when it starts again in the fall.

For those of you who don't know, Jon and Kate recently bought a million dollar home in PA. Obviously, they are making quite a bit of money from the tv show and can afford a nice home. But what really sickens me is the fact that over the last four years they have been on a nationwide church tour soliciting donations from hard working, God fearing folks. And I should know, since I saw them speak when they visited my city. I guess I did not expect them to both quit their jobs and move into a mansion since they seemed to be barely able to make ends meet just a few short years ago. They really duped a lot of honest people to make their American dream come true. I hope they feel the shame one day. Perhaps Jon already does ....

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Jon and Kate recently bought a million dollar home in PA. Obviously, they are making quite a bit of money from the tv show and can afford a nice home.

hmmm...Just the fact Kate hasn't KILLED him for running around tells you the story! They're enjoying the gravy train BIGTIME. What better way to generate some BUZZ in a series that's been running for several years but getting stale than to interject a little adult drama into the mix! It's made people talk and that doesn't hurt business at all...think of it like they're the carnies and we're the rubes walking down the midway buying this sh*t...gotta find a way to dust off a tired game and make some new money off that sh*t!! Carnies and Rubes buddies, carnies and rubes.

Number4

Reaction score
I don't watch it really, but what I've seen his wife is horrible to him.

H

hammervice

i dont like kate , but i hate jon , hes there , buts hes mind is some where else kate bitches at him b/c is a lam sshole and he just wanst to play around hes over beein a father

ori0n

Reaction score
They are both cheaters, and I could care less about either one. Shame though, cause I actually used to watch the show, and the children are adorable.

What's with Kate's bull dyke looks?

I

iFairylicious

LOL..........sounds like they are divorcing! FINALLY THE SHOW WILL BE OVER!

I

iFairylicious

"Big announcement" is tonight's show! Check your local listings for TLC.....if you don't have cable always watch online. Anyone else ready for this bullshit to be over with??? lol

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
"filing for divorce" but "separated" for now...WOW! What a SHOCKER!!!

These douchebags (and their crappy US cable network) are going to milk this as LONG as they can (but only if people keep watching...SO STOP IT!)

They're millionaires...for having kids via LITTER. It's not funny...it's not "cute" (although the kids are because they're KIDS) It's a disease that hopefully OCTOMOM will kill forever because she probably went TOO FAR (and if she succeeds? I'm going to spray my JIZZ everywhere because (APPARENTLY!) it's like winning the lottery!)

PEACE!
g33

H

hammervice

"filing for divorce" but "separated" for now...WOW! What a SHOCKER!!!

These douchebags (and their crappy US cable network) are going to milk this as LONG as they can (but only if people keep watching...SO STOP IT!)

They're millionaires...for having kids via LITTER. It's not funny...it's not "cute" (although the kids are because they're KIDS) It's a disease that hopefully OCTOMOM will kill forever because she probably went TOO FAR (and if she succeeds? I'm going to spray my JIZZ everywhere because (APPARENTLY!) it's like winning the lottery!)

PEACE!
g33

i know i dont get it all they did was have kids and there kids are ugly srry i said it

man tlc network is not the channel is was trying to be , i dont learn any thing

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
OMGGG!! Glamberous i can't believe your happy that the show is over!! I am quite a fan of the show, yes her personality in regards to disciplining and affection or lack of may seem to be a bit too much but I am a huge show and I have grown to love and enjoy the show and it saddens me to know that they have decided to divorce and end their relationship. I have always thought that they were going to be able to make through the tough time and be able to talk it through but I thought wrong. ..

Did anyone get a chance to see the episode where they were being interviewed and publicly said that they were divorcing.. BROKE MY HEART!! <|3

randomizer

Reaction score
it just goes to show you that you never know who or what the next big media hype will be. personally i've had my fill of these jon and kate people and am ready to move on

haptigarf

Reaction score
I don't watch the show regularly, only when I have the tv on and an episode I haven't seen yet is playing. But I enjoy the show. My little nephews and nieces also really like the show. What I hate is all the news media commenting on them. I understand that they chose to have part of their lives filmed and aired on television but do all of these news shows have to talk about? Isn't there a war somewhere they can cover instead.

I

iFairylicious

Let this thread die off a bit but worth the comment saying ITS CANCELLED! :D lol