• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
What sort of delusion of grandeur must one have to threaten an audience to stand up or the show will stop? What kind of ego does it take to stop a performance and verbally assault disabled people? What kind of asshole would send his muscle bound body guard to intimidate someone with one leg and someone else in a wheelchair? This is the kind of has been, amateurish American hack people call a 'genius' and pay to go see? I could say more but I won't.

Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’
The Daily Beast | By Marlow Stern | Sept 14 2014

Kanye%20West%20Concert.jpg

At a concert on Friday in Sydney, Australia, the acclaimed rapper called out a pair of fans for not standing up at the show. One had a prosthetic limb, and the other was in a wheelchair.

Oh, Kanye. The acclaimed rapper/self-described Steve Jobs/newly minted Kardashian, who once rapped, “They tryna put me on the schoolbus with the space for the wheelchair,” halted a concert on Friday night after discovering that several audience members weren’t standing up to honor their Lord and Savior.

The setting was the Qantas Credit Union Arena in Sydney, Australia, and West reportedly announced, “I can’t do this song. I can’t do this show until everybody stand up… Unless you got a handicap pass and you get special parking and shit. ‘Imma see you if you ain’t standing up, believe me, I’m very good at that.” Then came the foot-in-mouth moment. Most of the fans got up and boogied, but soon West spotted a pair of concertgoers who’d remained in their seats, and refused to continue the show until they stood up and danced like the rest. One of those two singled-out fans raised a prosthetic limb, thereby proving that she did in fact “get special parking and shit,” to which West replied, “Okay, you fine.”

West then homed in on Fan No. 2, who was still seated. He stopped performing the tune “The Good Life” and declared, “This is the longest I’ve had to wait to do a song, it’s unbelievable.” The crowd was reportedly trying to clue Kanye in to his epic blunder, with the entire section making wheelchair signals with their arms. But to no avail. West sent his bulky bodyguard Pascal Duvier into the crowd to confirm that the seated fan was, in fact, in a wheelchair. When it was confirmed, West said, “He is in a wheelchair? It’s fine!”

Many fans tweeted their disapproval:

Kanye%20Tweets.png

You can watch video of the wacky incident below:

Now in the interest of fairness, West has treated some handicapped fans well in the past. At the below concert, he generously gave his microphone to an audience member in a wheelchair. You can watch video of the far more agreeable incident below:

Last edited:

BadMan125

Reaction score
He could've saved himself a whole lot of embarrassment smh

SummerBoy

Reaction score
well he did marry Kim, he's obviously an idiot.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
What? You mean to tell me Kanye can't heal the sick and make the crippled walk again?

brešo

Reaction score
To call that creature an idiot would be an insult to idiots!

twinkguy

Reaction score
This guy is such a jackass. All must stand for King Kanye .

Lucas88

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
I actually gained a little more respect for him recently. Apparently, Kanye was the one who helped Kim become more accepting of Bruce's transition. In Bruce's words, this is what Kanye said to Kim:

Look, I can be married to the most beautiful woman in the world, and I am. I can have the most beautiful little daughter in the room, I have that. But I'm nothing if I can't be me. If I can't be true to myself, they don't mean anything.

cban

Reaction score
I have to say, if they went to one of his concerts then what did they expect?

Nephlim

Reaction score
WOW!!! Just when ii thought this guy couldnt be more ignorant