• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Let's Laugh!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Watch Out! SHARK!

sharkxex.jpg

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score

I had to look this shit up...

A 29 year old man from north Florida was taken into custody as charges are being filed against him because of a “one night stand”. The woman with the big fake toosh was visiting from Philly to see some friends, maybe to show off the new ASSets. She filed the complaint against the man days after meeting in a Florida night club inside of a hotel. Friends say they were “hitting it off”, before sharing a dance and a few drinks and decided to take the party back to the the woman’s room. Afterwards, they exchanged information and parted ways.

Seemed like a great deal for the man as he got to wax a big fake booty and not have to be a committed. But, days later there was a knock at the mans door, two officers stating that a woman had filed aggravated assault charges against him and that he would have to come down to the station and turn him self in. Turns out the woman stated that he was “..hitting it so aggressively” and asked him “to go slower and he wouldn’t stop.” Not to stop but to go slower, she then stated that “..he was waxing this fat ass so hard that he “popped” one of my butt implants.” I felt pressure building up in my booty and it felt like my booty was trippling in size, I felt the skin stretching. It was a pain I never experienced”. Apparently she would have to pay thousands to get them repaired. The mans lawyer got him out of jail on a small bond as there was no conclusive evidence to slap him with real charges yet.

As it turns out this particular lawyer did his research. Butt implants or injections cannot “pop” as one of the specified “complications.” You can have healing problems if you make the “bun” to big as far as a scar healing or with the wrong impact they can shift out of place. The lawyer got all of the charges dropped after this woman tried to make these accusations days after the “assault.” He brought to light that charges are being made more and more with sexual assault and aggravated assault by woman who happen to have on the tail end of their statement, that their butt implants “popped.” “..it can’t happen, and these other defense lawyers out there should do a little homework”, stated the lawyer. Turns out this woman just didn’t want to pay for another damn booty.