• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

"You may not post attachments"

DesignerArrowless

Reaction score
So yeah, hello everyone who's reading this, whether it's a normal user like me or a staff member, I hope you are all having an amazing day!

My problem comes from my confusion towards the little tab called "Posting Rules", where it tells me I may be allowed to do most of the options this forum provides, except one: the attachments one. And it is confusing since I've had that since my account was approved, but my second post contained an attachment, and it doesn't quite make sense.

With that said, I was going to post some pics earlier but everytime I tried, it jumped an error about the image being timed out. Now, I don't know if that has anything to do with that little tab, but if it isn't then I need to know what's the reason for it to not upload.

Have a good day/night!

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Image box has been taking a very long time to load.

MontyBurns

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I'm sure NO one's allowed to post attachments, because they'd be stored on GH's server.

You may post/insert pictures by using the little "landscape"-button, as ALL posters do.

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure NO one's allowed to post attachments, because they'd be stored on GH's server.

You may post/insert pictures by using the little "landscape"-button, as ALL posters do.

Exactly, attachments were disabled back in 2009 to save space on the servers, but the possibility to upload was never removed... anyway, who would still use attachements on a forum in 2021?