• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

New Category ICON?

shain707

Reaction score
Hi I was thinking you could add a category icon for posting videos called "Dads+Lads". Unpridicktable has this great thread called Dads and Lads, and I thought there are so many videos where people will describe it like: 'young and old' or 'Dad and son' or 'intergenerational' that it could use it's own category icon. You know like those "Hunks" "twinks" or "amateur" pictures that you see next to the posted videos.

I saw this suggested by enough other posters that I thought I would post it here. I don't know if that's a 'controversial' idea or if it's a lot of trouble to add the icon.

Also..I thought 'Dads+Lads' or maybe 'Bear+Twink' would be better than 'Dad+son' 'cause alot of guys ,like myself, like the age difference stuff but don't need a 'they're related' fantasy attached to it for it to be interesting. Although those types of clips would be included under the 'Dads+Lads' icon....you know what I mean:p

Chime in below on what you think the best name would be, (assuming any forum lords think this is a good idea)

Dads+Lads
Bears+Lads
Bears+Twinks
Hunk+Twink
Young+Older

???

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
Think the only one that might be useful is an older+younger one. So that way people can says it has old and young guys in it instead of just one or the other.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
How about "Cradle Snatchers & Grave Robbers"...

T

takeitall456

Thanks shain, I'm really flattered :blushing:

As I post a lot of dads/lads vids, I can do nothing but second your proposal :thumbs up:

ggold

Reaction score
I would love it if the current rules were just obeyed, and people didn't mislead when they post. :)

ggold

Reaction score
OK. People often don't put an icon in at all. Others use the twink for older + twink (misleading for my money), and often not any twinks at all. It is a shambles. Then of course there are the titles. :rolling eyes:

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
@ggold, well, I think the admin people here on the forum have tried to screen out such 'bad' posts (and are trying their best) but if you do come across those posts, perhaps you could report them?
Then, the condition which you deem as being in 'shambles' will improve:)
(and of course this has nothing what so ever to do with the thread main aim)

I think the new icon is a good idea; another icon category would help users to find the right thread faster. Perhaps an ideal icon should be done, so the response can be measured/garner enough support!