• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Nostalgia

joewfx

Reaction score
What's the game that make you miss the good old times?
For me it's Ice Climber. I loved it <3

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
I actually miss Sid Meyer's Alpha Centauri.
I could play for hours.

havocs

Reaction score
Hmmmm good question.....Bomberman....mostly bc i would play that with friends for hours and we would have a blast (see what i did there?). Also bubble bobble, when my friend and I bet that I nearly lost my mind!

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
If we are going way back in time, let's go all the way back to 1980. Defender was the game that changed everything. First with so much memory, first with sampled sound. The sound had it's own processor so the sounds could be complex without slowing down the gameplay. You could not ever beat the machine, the levels would just keep on increasing toward infinity. The original joystick was too short so it created blisters after a few hours but you just had to keep on playing through the pain because it was so addictive that it would have been more painful to stop

yummycola

Reaction score
Hmmmm good question.....Bomberman....mostly bc i would play that with friends for hours and we would have a blast (see what i did there?). Also bubble bobble, when my friend and I bet that I nearly lost my mind!

Seconded Bomberman, Had a lot of hours of Saturn Bomberman.

Also light gun games. Time Crisis, House of the Dead etc. Stayed up long nights trying to not get hit.