• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Not Posted to Forum

B

Bo69

I can't log in because you have put up that page with this on it. Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
I immediately posted on General Discussions, What Book Did You Read Recently, at 1:02 pm, about three books by Felice Stevens and it's there. Why am I still unable to get into the menu?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
My guess is that GH is still being "built" on this new platform and that in time functionality will improve. For instance last night there was no Like ; Search or Thanks button - but now they are here. Also last night there was way to report a post or edit/delete your own post - these are now available. There are likely to be a few more glitches that need to be worked out - we just have to give it time & wait and see

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, member post counts and joined date as well as a few other things should be added soon. Please let us know of problems that arise.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
The old "visitor messages" system used to show incoming messages on our profile page but when I go to my profile page now it only shows messages sent from there. So I'm not sure where I would find any incoming messages, I will try sending some test messages and see what happens.....

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My guess is that GH is still being "built" on this new platform and that in time functionality will improve. For instance last night there was no Like ; Search or Thanks button - but now they are here. Also last night there was way to report a post or edit/delete your own post - these are now available. There are likely to be a few more glitches that need to be worked out - we just have to give it time & wait and see
Maybe am I blind, I absolutely don't see the buttons you speak.
It miss a tutorial for this damned new forum !!!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Search button is top right and the Report Edit Delete are bottom left of the posts

The Like button is bottom right in each post and putting your cursor on it opens up a "smilies" bar giving you the choice of Like; Love; HaHa; Wow; Sad; Angry and Thanks

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
You still cannot see them? So frustrating, especially when you know others can!!

Why some members can and some cannot is way beyond me but hopefully over the next day or two that will improve..... On Monday I couldn't see any of them, then Tuesday morning some ( but not all) came up then later I had more functionality. e.g when the "like" button appeared that was all it did - added a "like", it was a few hours later that the smilies bar appeared for me..

edit - I see there is another addition this morning - yesterday there was no info. below our Avatars but I see it now details Date Joined; Messages (a.k.a number of posts) and Points ( which I presume is some kind of reputation?)

Last edited:

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
You still cannot see them? So frustrating, especially when you know others can!!

Why some members can and some cannot is way beyond me but hopefully over the next day or two that will improve..... On Monday I couldn't see any of them, then Tuesday morning some ( but not all) came up then later I had more functionality. e.g when the "like" button appeared that was all it did - added a "like", it was a few hours later that the smilies bar appeared for me..

edit - I see there is another addition this morning - yesterday there was no info. below our Avatars but I see it now details Date Joined; Messages (a.k.a number of posts) and Points ( which I presume is some kind of reputation?)
The most frustrating, it is that I cannot upload any image, the first time since 2010...

salids

Reaction score
Updates are important and a change is a s good as a rest (y)

LEMONZOO

Reaction score
Bye, thank you very much for all the changes on the forum, will it be possible to edit posts soon as I am not able to at the moment.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes you should. I believe that many of the "tools" are being activated in waves so as not to swamp the servers/crash the system. In my case I couldn't see any of them, then a day later the Like button appeared, then days after the Edit appeared and so on. So hopefully you will get full functionality soon - if there's not been any improvement in say 24/48 hrs post back here it can be chased up.