• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

PimpandHost

S

squiggle

All the tutorials suggest that P&H is the best site for image hosting. For some months now I have been unable to access their site and unable to see preview pictures hosted by them. Am I alone? Could I have some recommendations for other image hosts? :thinking:

R

rockstar

try using pimpandhost from different browser ie google chrome, safari, flock

I

iSlut

I've used many picture hosts in the past, and I've always found P&H to be the best and most reliable.

dancard

Super Vip
Reaction score
For me, nothing but good things to say about P&H.

Mamah

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
All the tutorials suggest that P&H is the best site for image hosting. For some months now I have been unable to access their site and unable to see preview pictures hosted by them. Am I alone? Could I have some recommendations for other image hosts? :thinking:

I noticed the poster is based in Thailand. I'm currently in South Asia & sometimes P&H images in posts appear, then completely vanish. If I refresh the screen they usually come back, but occasionally do not.

If they are large pictures they're often very slow to fully display on the screen & sometimes freeze part way through. Refreshing the screen usually makes them complete, but sometimes if there's several large pictures I might have to refresh the screen 2-3 times to get them all to display fully.

This is using IE7, I will experiment with other browsers & see what happens.

I have no problems with uploading pictures to P&H.

I tried Opera & the results were even worse. Some of the forum's own inserted images refused to load resulting in text-only threads. The problems seems much worse during Europe's daylight & evening period, so my guess is there are connection problems through multiple very busy gateways.

Last edited:
S

squiggle

Thanks for the feedback. I have tried various browsers and all encounter the same problem. I'm starting to believe the site has been blocked. No, this is not paranoia; it's a fact of life here.

Mamah

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I have tried various browsers and all encounter the same problem. I'm starting to believe the site has been blocked. No, this is not paranoia; it's a fact of life here.

Do you notice any change at different times of the day? From South Asia things are much better early in the morning - Europe's night time.

S

squiggle

No, there's no difference. Actually I'm getting most of the preview pictures now but thumbnails are unclickable in the sense that they lead me to an error message. The site itself remains inaccessible.

Absoluti69

Reaction score
For at least two days now, I cannot see ANY preview images. I think this may be ALL of them, but for sure PimpAndHost is not functioning. In my opinion, this renders this site useless. Can't anything be done about this?

DJCyrus81

Banned
Reaction score
LULZIMG.com is what i use, the simplest image host so far, and the fastest. (not mine)

consumerismsux

Reaction score

You are not alone.

I too am in Thailand & 'P & H' is 99.9% unavailable/unobtainable.

If I can't see any preview pics, I will not waste the time on downloading a file.

Last edited:

helpless

Reaction score
For the last couple days I've been getting
malicious warnings every time I click on image
hosted there.

Martinus

Reaction score
I'm not a million miles from Bangkok (although not in the same country) and find P & H usually very slow, in particular when requesting 'orginal' sized images. However, it seems the best of a bad bunch. Imagebam and pixhost are dreadful.

Rubble

Reaction score
when I am in Thailand I can never get pimpandhost - I assumed the site is blocked

consumerismsux

Reaction score
The site is not blocked...it is simply a victim of the 'horse drawn' Thai internet.

ajjuba05

Reaction score
i have that problem here in india too.iuse mozilla so i dont no it is blocked or not.