• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pussycat Dolls Rumors

I

iFairylicious

I have been hearing rumors that the Pussycat Dolls are going to fall apart since their last two singles have had "PCD featuring Nicole Scherzinger." I find that kinda weird since she is a pussycat doll herself but who knows whats going on with the music industry lol

I

iFairylicious

New shit on Friday night.........YIKES I do think something is going on

H

hammervice

i would say i cant only hope to but i ddidnt know they was still 2gether so i guess it dont matter to me

joparoke

Reaction score
Not that I'm a big fan of PD or anything, but why didn't Nicole take a page out of Beyonce's book and just put out a solo album, and then reunite with the group occasionally to keep the fan base intact?

It was never Destiny's Child featuring Beyonce Knowles, although everybody and their brother realized that B carried the group and was by far the biggest star. People also know that Nicole is the voice behind PD. I think that adding the "featuring" tag will only pull the group apart.

I think the end is near ...

Shuugo

Reaction score
I never really notice anyone besides Nicole... Noone else really sings lead, and she could find many attractive talented women to dance behind her.

R

rockstar

beyoce is nothing without Kelly Rowland & Michelle Williams...

SWAGGA

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Playboy sed she does all the vocals anywayz the others are just eyecandy.

I

iFairylicious

If one listens to the music on the tracks yes its all her lol. I think they did the deluxe edition the way they did so ALL could be having solo songs lol.

ori0n

Reaction score
I think that Nicole is promoting the image of her as a solo artist so she is no longer an official member of the Pussycat Dolls...which is why she is a FEATURED singer on the singles now.

I

ItalyzBalla145

Not that I'm a big fan of PD or anything, but why didn't Nicole take a page out of Beyonce's book and just put out a solo album, and then reunite with the group occasionally to keep the fan base intact?
The only reason they did another group album so soon is because nobody cared when Nicole went solo. She had like 3 singles and I think the album eventually got shelved.

jedegame

Reaction score
Nicole wanted a solo album and was meant to be released in october 2007. The first 2 singles did not have much of an impact and so her solo album got pushed back and is still being pushed back.

PCD are going to have a 3rd album, and after that Nicole will release her album.

rorzaaaa

Reaction score
Na she will have a solo album out soon

Did she not release a solo single last year and it was a total flop?

*google search* lol
Yup!

Not exactly impressive...she dont got the gahungas 2 do a beyonce!

I

iFairylicious

They she did release singles like in 07 but they were FLOPS! lol. Totally not soo good lol