• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Random Celebrity Pics 2

mike hawk

Reaction score
Seriously, he should just turn around and show the family jewel!!!!
The suspense is killing me!

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
how tall he is? his legs look short, but he has amazing body

flesh84

Reaction score
Marcus Collins

Marcus Collins (born 15 May 1988) is an English singer who finished as the runner-up of the eighth series of The X Factor in 2011. Collins finished second to girlband Little Mix. Whilst on The X Factor, he was mentored by Take That frontman Gary Barlow, who has continued to work with Collins since. His debut album, the self-titled Marcus Collins which featured production by the London-based Metrophonic team of Whitney Houston and Cher fame, became his first top 10 UK album which has his single "Mercy". His debut single from the album was "Seven Nation Army", a cover of The White Stripes hit, which also became his first top 10 UK single

BadMan125

Reaction score
Wow... wouldn't have known he was packing that whopper.

warrenxx

Reaction score
No wonder he wants to take pictures of it. If I had one that big, I'd show it off all the time. Although, it's not the most attractive. He's not bad though. wonder if it gets in the way, when he's running around the football pitch?

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

No wonder he wants to take pictures of it. If I had one that big, I'd show it off all the time. Although, it's not the most attractive. He's not bad though. wonder if it gets in the way, when he's running around the football pitch?

He's a keeper, he doesn't have to run around that much... :rofl:

jman4077

Reaction score
I am just not that picky of a person. I'll take him, it, and whatever else he's bringing to the table.

warrenxx

Reaction score
Good job he doesn't have to run around. It would be so much of a hindrance, he would be registered disabled. Going for a goal, Oh no, I tripped up over my cock again!

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
You ca bet the ball never slips past between his legs...

flesh84

Reaction score
screen-capture11_m.jpg