• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Reputation Levels

Chaturboys

Amateur Cam King
Reaction score
Hey, so I understand that a lot of people use the "thanks" feature which affects reputation.

I have the highest level of reputation "level" since ~1000 thanks or so. I forget...

I am at the highest level, and received the status of "Reputation beyond repute", however I've seen people with 20,000+ thanks at the same level as me... I don't think I should be at the highest rank of reputation until at least 10,000+ or something...

I know this isn't a "big deal" but I feel like there should be a greater range of "levels" for this reputation system! I don't feel I am as reputable as the MANY of people with 10,000+... There are tons of people with 10,000+ and they should be distinguished in my opinion!

Thanks for reading this! Let me know what you think!

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
i dunno why u so much care about all these tiny things why they so important for you? These are just numbers ;)
on reputation level u only can separate active or inactive members, this can't be changed.

There are tons of people with 10,000+ and they should be distinguished in my opinion!

it's called participating community, they all equal that way ;)

reasek1

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey, so I understand that a lot of people use the "thanks" feature which affects reputation.

I have the highest level of reputation "level" since ~1000 thanks or so. I forget...

I am at the highest level, and received the status of "Reputation beyond repute", however I've seen people with 20,000+ thanks at the same level as me... I don't think I should be at the highest rank of reputation until at least 10,000+ or something...

I know this isn't a "big deal" but I feel like there should be a greater range of "levels" for this reputation system! I don't feel I am as reputable as the MANY of people with 10,000+... There are tons of people with 10,000+ and they should be distinguished in my opinion!

Thanks for reading this! Let me know what you think!

It's a good suggestion Gay4Boys, and we should always being looking for ways to improve -so thanks for your suggestion which is appreciated.

Far as I know it may be possible to change the reputation levels and provide alternative values... however such things can be a bit tricky, and it might be a matter for the tech-crew.:thinking:

The mods and admins usually discuss such things periodically and I will suggest that ranks, rep. levels and the like be discussed. A change might not be viable but it's well worth considering so cheers.:cheers:

Chaturboys

Amateur Cam King
Reaction score
It should be fairly easy for techies :)

Thanks for reading.

R

Rozas

Very honest of Gay4Boys he makes this comment ... as in real life, each in turn (try) to wait, right?
But of course, our friend Jamoo also have right and involves the community and friendship and not to fight who the most, or the most highly ranked state.
The strategy proposes GHeaven the more active you are the more you hit, but it is not the amount of mail that your rank or position determined but your presence in the forums and servility towards others.
If the remark of Gay4Boys is important each decide for themselves ... I personally have never thought to, but when I was an ordinary member I found it fascinating to see grow the green bar what prompted me to post more, as newcomer it is a stimulant and you feel involved and appreciated .... so you see that in all of us nevertheless a "warrior" lies,that is our nature!

Chaturboys

Amateur Cam King
Reaction score
^ That was interesting to read :p You have a very interesting way of writing.

R

Rozas

^ That was interesting to read :p You have a very interesting way of writing.

My way of writing interesting?:thinking:thanks for saying this (i hope you don't mean it sarcastic!!) Englisch is NOT my first language and i try to do my best!!:blushing:

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
but let tech staff first fix the [ DL ] and the [ PW ] code before go deeper into the system :D

and btw there are usergrous already there it's already a bit more separated ;)

ur3_virgin.gif
ur3_amateur.gif
ur3_addict.gif
ur3_extreme-guru.gif
ur3_legend.gif
ur3_forum-lord.gif
ur3_beyond-redmption_fix2.gif
ur3_Ruler-Of-Heaven.gif

Last edited:

Chaturboys

Amateur Cam King
Reaction score
but let tech staff first fix the [ DL ] and the [ PW ] code before go deeper into the system :D

and btw there are usergrous already there it's already a bit more separated ;)

ur3_virgin.gif
ur3_amateur.gif
ur3_addict.gif
ur3_extreme-guru.gif
ur3_legend.gif
ur3_forum-lord.gif
ur3_beyond-redmption_fix2.gif
ur3_Ruler-Of-Heaven.gif

Editing the rep levels doesn't require much coding. Their is a GUI (graphical user interface). it would be as simple as editing a post.. Just change "1000" to "2500" for example.

Also, the images you show represent post counts, not "reputation" :p

R

Rozas

Thanks for this overview Jamoo but I think you forgot a few, par exemple between "Amateur" and "Adict" is "Lover" I think that every star has a name, right?
Maybe someone can even post all names, maybe not useful but pleasant as reminder.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
I also remember that there was an entry some time ago from an admin that because of the heavy usage of the forum some changes can be risky, in worst case they could cause a crash or blackout or something. Vbulletin wasnt made for such ammount of ppl that time. Forum software and servers are often running at their limits, so if things running smoothly it's sometimes better not to change features if they not so important

Thanks for this overview Jamoo but I think you forgot a few, par exemple between "Amateur" and "Adict" is "Lover" I think that every star has a name, right?

Sorry Rozas, had no time to find all I only picked out some ;)

Last edited:

Chaturboys

Amateur Cam King
Reaction score
Making the changes to reputation levels would have little to absolutely no load on the server. When you load a page that shows the reputation of a user, it simply looks up the information on which reputation ranks are which and displays it. It would be a fast instant change.

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
ok if you say it ;)