• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

rocket123's Justin Bieber Thread

Lyke

Reaction score
Those, uh... pictures were pretty big.

SiimonnKills

Reaction score
I love everything about this guy's body! His muscles, face, hair, tattoes, hot dick, everything!!

Hyp

Director of Mergers & Acquisitions
Reaction score
he doesn't appear to be holding onto much there.
no wonder he looks so unhappy.

tubbs

Reaction score
I don't know how big Bieber is or anything but my goodness, you guys act like you've never heard of a flaccid penis or something.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
I don't know how big Bieber is or anything but my goodness, you guys act like you've never heard of a flaccid penis or something.

Even a flacid penis takes up some space!

Hyp

Director of Mergers & Acquisitions
Reaction score
It's a publicity shot that he released himself. You'd think he would have stuck a Snickers bar down there or something. Don't get me wrong, he's done an excellent job working his body and it looks like he's come by it honestly at the gym, I'm just surprised he's released that picture clearly drawing attention to his package.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
First he post all the shirtless pics, then ass shots, and now he's teasing the goods. Sooner or later some better dick pic's will be "leaked".

The boy just can't help himself, he likes to show off...

tubbs

Reaction score
Lord help me I really really want to fuck that man.

mamaanna

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
tumblr_obgymzLg851shn1rlo1_540.jpg

Finally! But cue the disappointment xD

dysion

Reaction score
I knew it was only a matter of time before they came out. Personally i enjoy the look of it, more of a shower than a grower.

However it looks like the pics were taken by someone hiding in a tree or something.

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

I'm thankful todays youth lets it grow again down there. ^^

ezekiel

Reaction score
It's not that bad. Maybe i was expected somthing bigger but he's in the water so maybe it's a bit cold.
Anyway, it's a nice cock. I prefer this than a huge et ugly dick.
And there is pubs, that make it even more nice!!

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's not that bad. Maybe i was expected somthing bigger but he's in the water so maybe it's a bit cold.
Anyway, it's a nice cock. I prefer this than a huge et ugly dick.
And there is pubs, that make it even more nice!!

hmmm...i smell photoshop again:duh: I would have thought a full nude like this would have gotten a bigger splash but maybe I missed it. Did this get any publicity anywhere?

Cold water might explain the shrinkage;) Agree the thick pubes are nice:blushing:

bottom line - I'd hit that!:cheers:

Peace buddies,
g