• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Sims 3 - Expansion Packs

I

iFairylicious

YES the first expansion pack is announced already! YAY! It sounds cool since it can feature the Sim character(s) visiting locations around the world. Comes out in US and Europe in November/December this year.

michael11

Banned
Reaction score
haha exciting is sims 3 good? I was obsessed with 1 had all the expansion then 2 was like a downgrade for me minus the graphics of course and turned me off and I didnt get any expansions hows number 3 for a start lots of items?

I

iFairylicious

Its pretty good with items but I'm assuming the expansions for 3 will have some interesting stuff. The oddest expansion pack I had for 2 was the seasons one lol. had to watch body temps or they died! SCARY! haha

I

iFairylicious

This version features "Egypt, France, and China as areas to explore" lol. Oh fun a new mythological/monster/magical being in the version is mummies hahaha.

paladino

Reaction score
sounds like they tried doing the "sim: indiana jones version"

I

iFairylicious

you mean with this? lol just some little similarities but not totally lol.

I

iFairylicious

Pics available on the official sims 3 website! SO EXCITED!

I

iFairylicious

Hmmmm wondering what else they will unveil in the near future!

paladino

Reaction score
i miss their wacky stories, like the one they did in sims 2 about alien abduction
(one of the guys actualy got pregnent and gave birth to a green floating alien boy :) )

I

iFairylicious

I am pissed at my game! i had so much unlocked and shit but it somehow randomly crashed :( but that means I can redo stuff! ^^

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
what is the root of the fascinatino with sims...insn't it alot like second life?

crime_06

Reaction score
I have this sims expansion (theres another one due out with some electronic gadgets and stuff, including the good ol' heart vibratin bed =P ) but i dont know if its just me, but does anyone else desperately wish the Genie would reappear? its the thing i miss most ='(

(also, whoever has the Adventure exapsnion, if you level your martial arts you can learn to teleport, which is easier in dungeons for traps that cant be Disarmed )

I

iFairylicious

the first stuff pack for 3 came out this week wonder what it will be like. I do like that they have 3 compatible for both PC and Mac

S

shapeshifter

Hello boys

I was one of the artists who works with Yakov and Marvine on The Insiminator.org, I have created many clothes for the athlete, the bodybuilders, and the hero, and some hacks for theese bodyshapes dont return to the slim one when go to work, have electrocution, graduate or have a toga party...

I prefer sims 2 because it is quite easy to hack, and now i don't understand anything with the new machine langage of the sims 3...

I have a problem with sims 3 because the game don't run correctly on my computer wich is very performant for other heavy games.

So I am still addict to my sim 2's Neighborhood wich is named New Gayland! It looks like the center of a medium european town with many appartments and shops, that is not possible to create today with the sims 3.

PS: some of my creations for the sims 2 are still avaible on the archives of modthesims and gaysimclub, (under BoBrunLille profile's)