• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Songs That Make You Cry

Purubuladi

Reaction score
otherside - macklemore

It's so good! Macklemore is really talented ~

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I was with my friend's family a few days ago. Portuguese Brazilian immigrants.
His little nephew asked for a song. Nobody stepped up.
I said "I have a sad song. It might make you cry".

Danny Boy, of course. (I'm Irish American). I told them it was about parting, and longing. Lovers parting? A parent seeing his son off to war? Or perhaps leaving the old world for the new. Never to see the dear ones again.

Every Irish lad can do a "Danny Boy" to make the ladies weep. And I did mine. Of course, I sang it to my friend, Paulo boy.

His mother cried. Of course she did.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Armin Van Buuren – Sound Of The Drums feat. Laura Jansen

My heart is a beating drum
Moves mountains it’s so strong
My love is a silent song
Everybody moves
Everybody moves

And I wait all day, I won’t give up
’till the sound of the drums bring you back to love

Back to love
Back to love

’till the sound of the drums bring you back to love
And I wait all day, I won’t give up.

hipster

Reaction score
I was going to write something else but honestly slimjim's post with This Mortal Coil knocked me off my feet. i have never heard anything like that before in my life. It brought tears to my ears.
I am still making sense of how it makes me feel.
hipster

Oege

Reaction score
Still makes me cry, "Adidos nonino" as played at the wedding of King Willem Alexander and Queen Maxima of the Netherlands.

And all time favorite "Telkens weer" (again and again) a song from the movie "Rooie Sien" starring one of the best known Dutch singers "Willeke Alberti". It is the song of a person desperate to know that one day the prince on his white horse will come (...).

lufc

Reaction score
obvious but Johnny Cash version of hurt

SophieSweets

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Too many songs make me cry these days...

The worst is 'For Once in My life' By Stevie Wonder...
Because I had that and it's gone...

Thinking about it now is making me well up...

But the music that destroys me most isn't a song, it's the score to the Movie 'Up'... A few notes in and I'm howling... for the same reason...

Damn I miss my 'soulmate'... :-(

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mikis Theodorakis & Stavros Pazarentzis - They Told You Many Lies

fkboy1

Reaction score
# Angel - Sarah Mclachlan
# Nobody Knows - Kevin Sharp
# Forever is Mine - MaryAnne Marino
# You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
# Amazing Grace
# I Honestly Love You - Olivia Newton-John

.....among others.

Last edited:

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
Goodmorning Heartache by Billie Holiday,

arendor

Reaction score
This so is sooooo sad..... it makes me feel like a little buy everytime i hear it!!!!

Whtrbbit

Reaction score
Aaliyah - Turn the Page

The song makes me outright cry or tear up every time.